Warning Appeal - McFallen

qmcfalls0808

Your In-game Name: SR McFallen

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199109030773/

The admin's name in-game: Security SFTO SM Cookie

What warning did you receive: FailRp

When did you receive this warning: 1/13/2021

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I was running/tping around as scp 173 and when i was tping to a door that i wanted to go pass a guy was beside it and crouching but i did not see him at first but when i tped a 2 time is when i seen him by the door and turned to him to see him better since he was crouching but it made me tp to him since i was in the middle of tping to the door and did not have time to react and made me and him super close so i clicked on him by accident from reflex.

Why do you think this warn was false: I did not have time to see him and when i did i was already beside him and accidentally clicked on him from reflex.

Evidence the warning is false: I was not recording at the time but i do have the video of the guy i killed so idk if these will help at all since its not a video of me but its all i have to show https://medal.tv/clips/41308370/KmOO39sx9ARh

(PS these is the first time i made a warning appeal so im sorry if i did anything wrong)

This player was given one verbal warning from black beard for killing me, then he did it again after 3 minutes. Here are both clips
https://medal.tv/clips/41308370/d13373SvfKBF
https://medal.tv/clips/41308047/d1337UfxvM0a

-support.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+/- leaning +

To me I looks like you were running, couldn't see comrade, turn and at the same time teleport and stop moving and kill the player.

It's not like you were chasing somebody looking at you, considering reaction time and what direction you were looking I would say it was an honest excusable mistake.

• Like 1

"This player was given one verbal warning from black beard for killing me, then he did it again after 3 minutes. Here are both clips"
Ok the first time was bc i did not know how to play 173 and i 100% deserved the verbal warning the admin gave me but the 2 time it was 100% a accident on my part.

1 hour ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+/- leaning +

To me I looks like you were running, couldn't see comrade, turn and at the same time teleport and stop moving and kill the player.

It's not like you were chasing somebody looking at you, considering reaction time and what direction you were looking I would say it was an honest excusable mistake.

Yeah, to me this seems like a common mistake. I've watched the evidence and it's honestly hard to determine if it really was on purpose or not. 

But, guessing that this player is pretty new to the server, I will say +Support, tought my support might change.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

5 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

Looks like you just turned to him, ran at him and hit him from what I see. 

Yea, I mean you teleported 3 times, and 2 of those were facing his direction. I doubt you didn't see him, he's pretty hard to miss.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

First clip it seems deserved but you did get a verbal for that but in my eyes the second clip was perfectly fine

in the second clip (the one you actually got the warn from) it seems that you were in the process of moving as soon as he turned around so you killed him that’s just an instance of bad timing

+support 

-support

From what I see in this video was maynard being a bully to my gensec again. 

But besides that you saw him. Which means once you saw him you must wait 5 SECONDS before being able to teleport again. Also, you don't walk to the person you are suppose to only right click to teleport when being looked at. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

15 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

Yeah, to me this seems like a common mistake. I've watched the evidence and it's honestly hard to determine if it really was on purpose or not. 

But, guessing that this player is pretty new to the server, I will say +Support, tought my support might change.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned