False warn by dark (made by pvp savage)- Accepted

Prada

Your In-game: Prada

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:572148835

The admin's name in-game: Dark

Player's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Player diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/94PHO5F

Why do you think this warn was false: It was not player diss at all even dark agreed after he said it he shouldn't of warned me. PVP savage told me I was targeting him on tmz and he said that's why your blacklisted from tmz, when he is cop baiting crashing  into my car so I code red him, then he pulled  a negev on me another out of no where and started shooting. It wasnt player diss at all I did not swear or diss him, saying your bad at a game is  not player dissing, everyone has said it to each other. And me saying I'm gonna cry myself to sleep because I got blacklisted from tmz, means I do not care at al if I was blacklisted.

Any extra information: Been targeting, and trying to get anyone warned he doesn't like espically me my command has spoken to him and to me about him and he has had issues with people and tries to make a issue so others lash out so he can get them warned.  You also target me on hrt and I was told to ignore you and I do he disses me on hrt saying im bad at hrt, but when he ramms my car and etc I act towards and respond to making it code red or arresting him. This player is warn frenzy aganist anyone he dislikes

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

Just now, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

-had 3 staff agree that what was said isn't player diss

-Player is clearly being targeting (He was blacklisted TMZ and was reported to command by the reporter)

That bald Aussie Guy

+ Support 

I fully admit to my mistake and believe the warn should be removed.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

19 minutes ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

-had 3 staff agree that what was said isn't player diss

-Player is clearly being targeting (He was blacklisted TMZ and was reported to command by the reporter)

Its Parry

+/- Support 
As The Owner of TMZ I have been told by many of our members that FBI HRT PRADA has been targeting them and have been having problems l and we have had problems with Prada in the past about player Diss and pvp has told me numerous times that Prada is player targeting him so I really don’t know where to go with this

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

- Support 

let me make this clear. I was not player dissing. You had your car in the middle of the road and I asked if you could move it. And then I drove off. You considered it as diss and started to shoot me which is ARDM. And during the sit I said you were blacklisted from tmz because many tmz members have caught you on numerous occasions player targeting all of tmz. And me, too. I never said that you were a bad HRT or anything. 

Or player targeting-

I also felt like you were dissing me and my family at the moment. Everybody has different points of player diss. And I still feel like you’re player targeting us and dissing us. 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

+support

@Pvp_Savage6767 not everyone who commits crime against you/raids you/does anything unfavorable to you is player targeting.  You also do not need to target the people back. I can in fact  even say to you “fuck you dumbass” as long as it’s in RP. The server is intended for mature audiences.  If it was in an OOC chat channel I would understand the difference but this just seems like a bit of a pissing match for no reason. 
edit: this all seems like a bunch of heresay. Can we get some actual proof from either side?

Edited by jackyman21
  • Like 1

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

Ok so basically. There’s been many situations of Prada like dissing us and whatever and targeting us. The part of him claiming “that I called him a bad HRT” is false. The only thing I said was that how he like took it as dept diss when I asked if he could move his vehicle out of the way. And then I drove off like everyone else. It caused other people to crash because of his car. When we were in middle of driving off, he started shooting us and myself and mint tmz believed that we were being ardm’ed. Because there was no reason for us to be code red’ed first of all. Everybody else did the same thing and we were the only ones that got in trouble basically. (Which shows even more of player targeting us). 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

11 minutes ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

+Support

I see no issue here as the staff who issued the warn also supported it being removed. 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4