BlackMarket ReHaul Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

SupremeChow

Would you like to see this?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this?

• Yes
    • No

Black Market Re-Haul

What you want to see? -  I want to see the black market dealer get a complete re-haul on what he sells and his role in the server

Why should we add it? -  Lets be real, no one has hopped on black market dealer in over like two years,  and there's literally no point in hopping on the job as everything he sells can legally be bought from any gen store you go to, so I believe he needs a complete re-haul on what he sells and his role in the server.

What are the advantages of having this? - Like mentioned before, black market dealer is a wasted job as gen stores sell everything he sells, and I believe if he is re-hauled he can be roleplayed more 

Who is it mainly for? - Black Market Dealer/ Criminals 

Content I'd like to see added to Black Market Dealer: (Obviously up to SMT what they add)

Change the Playermodel maybe, the current one is a bit weird 

Government Only Weapons ~  such as the RU-556 and the Nova 

Government Only Melee Weapons ~ such as the Riot Shield 

Weapons not found in any dealers ~ such as G35G1 a Sniper or the KRISS Vector a SMG

Smoke Grenades, Decoy Grenades and Stun Grenades  ~ stuff that would actually be on a black-market 

FBI Passport ~ Act like you are a undercover agent after buying this illegal fake ID off the black market 

Make the existing Keypad Cracker, Lockpick and Restraints cheaper so there's a reason to go to a black-market dealer rather than the general store or buff up the prices in gen stores so its less convenient 

Links to any content - 

models/player/leet.mdl

tfa_vector

tfa_csgo_g3sg1

riot_shield

tfa_csgo_decoy

tfa_csgo_smoke

tfa_csgo_flash

tfa_cele_ru556

pass_fbi

image.thumb.png.fe5cd46bbf69a90c88e890c8221682f5.png This is what black market dealer hasimage.png.160991d9c184940ebe200bafe8c1474f.png This is the gen store, not only is it cheaper but its legal. 

image.png.d11e353e9700f95771aa35ef594c9ef9.png(New Model Suggestion)

Edited by SupremeChow

5q3NfnC.png

+/- Support
I agree with almost all of it besides guns like the RU-556 which will make buying donator weapons like the Fubar and other weapons useless and also it would remove a purpose of becoming a job with the RU-556. I also think that they shouldn't really be a way to buy the "Advanced" keypack cracker unless you get it from a black market dealer. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

2 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

Major +support but weapons would have to be 150k EACH

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

14 minutes ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

+Support, HOWEVER

These items should be extremely expensive - upwards of millions per shipment. The Black Market Dealer should also become a Platinum VIP Job. 

^^^

Also i would leave out the FBI passport as this would just cause major issues regarding staff sits or complaints to FBI command that a undercover agent(crim who just bought the FBI passport) doing crime and using it to get away with it and said player if in FBI might receive unwarranted actions as it would be hard to discern if they are undercover or just bought the FBI passport(if they dont have evidence that it was just the passport and not them undercover)

That bald Aussie Guy

9 minutes ago, Eternity said:

I would even say if this was accepted, it would not be purchasable and only have items on the job itself 

I didnt fully mean for all of these items to be accepted, only suggestions as to what black market dealer could have/start selling

5q3NfnC.png

21 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

Major +support but weapons would have to be 150k EACH

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Matthew locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums. Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

• Like 2

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• 1 month later...