Consario - Global Resignation

Consario

I'll be resigning from all of my roles as of now.

I've been having health problems the past few days and honestly, it's taken away my will to play on the server. 

I enjoyed the moments of fucking around and such that I've done, but once you reach a certain point it all just feels bland. 

Thank you to everyone I've meet along the way, as the moments of fun I've had has made GamingLight a home for me. As it is, since im not getting on, I'll be marked inactive and removed anyways. 

Maybe I'll be back some day, but as it is now, it's best if I take my leave.

• Sad 3

Take care man and I hope your health gets better!

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

Damn. It's always sad to see another Medical Command go... But I'll remember the fun times we had. 

Hope you come back when you're better.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

You were a great E11 and an even better Medical command, it was fun playing with ya on the server.

Keep in touch yeah?

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Sad.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Shame to see you go! Had fun with you on 05 Staff a lot. Looking forward to a return someday!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• Bread locked this topic