Jack's Permanent Ban Appeal (Part II)

[GL] Jack I the One & Only

Steam Name: piggie sec.ks/u/squash

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103866206

Ingame Name: TCM Jack - CI SVR Heinz - CI CPL J03

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: [GL] Rangiatea (for the ban) - Zeus (handling the "sit"/informing me of ban reason in-game beforehand)

Reason for Ban: Attempting to crash the server.

Dispute: 

Hello again, so last time you saw or heard from me I have been banned. Perma-banned actually, and I want to say I apologize for what I have done. At the time I saw it as harmless fun, however, it went to conduct that was above the regular. I understand the punishment given to me, but I want to be given a second chance to redeem myself, I never meant any harm to those around me. At the time, I had no means to attempt to crash the server, again just harmless fun from my perspective, and I am deeply sorry that my actions were perceived as malicious. Me getting banned has opened up my eyes to this, this community is amazing and I want to continue contributing to it. Again, I am deeply sorry if it affected anyone whilst I was breaking this rule. If given a second chance I will guarantee I won't break it again. I hope you understand.

This is the second ban appeal I have made.

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

1 minute ago, enuz 💣 said:

I think you have had time to learn your mistakes +support

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

13 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

Jack love ❤️ +support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG