Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  None

Edited by Carbine925

12 minutes ago, Carbine925 said:

Name: Mark

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): https://steamcommunity.com/id/SWGAMING_/

Current Sub-Branches your in: None

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): [Not command]

Thats not a SteamID, to find out your Steam ID open up console in Garrys mod -> type "rp_lookup (in game name)" -> then copy your Steam ID and edit your response! If you need any additional help people talk to any Security CMD! 

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Name: Red (Will be Knight on promo)

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602):  STEAM_0:1:108321105

Current Sub-Branches your in:  Riot Control and Sniper

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Edited by [IFN] Red [TM]
Promo and sub-branch trainings

If you don't respond with a proper SteamID then you will still be removed

To find out your Steam ID open up console in Garrys mod -> type "rp_lookup (in game name)" -> then copy your Steam ID and edit your response! If you need any additional help people talk to any Security CMD! 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Name:Benito 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:158051294

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, FTO,Wardens.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/a

“It is often possible to decide the issue of a battle merely by making an unexpected shift of one's main weight.”

You have my Blessing Benito/Fall

Name: Chief

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105726197

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I have been on the server for a long time. I have hit over 2 years at that. But I was one of the first security members after the swap from a level server to a whitelist server. I love playing on the server and being apart of the great community. Ever since I have come back to the server I started to contemplate if I should fully rejoin or just be apart of the community once in a while. But I decided that I wanted to. I have been gone from the community for too long and decided it was time. It has been a month or 2 since I rejoined, and I do not want to stop. I want to be able to make it up the ranks and improve it in any way shape or possible. I know I haven’t been active too much recently but that has been from getting stuff for school ready as it's almost time for the new semester. But I can promise that I won’t be missing any more meetings without notice unless it's an emergency.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Command and NCO's should be helping/giving more tips to enlisted/nco's to help them improve at their job instead of just saying what was wrong. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Name: Erik

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:211143866

Current Sub-Branches your in:  Riot control

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: no

Edited by Erik123

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png

Name: Liljay731

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:573879909

Current Sub-Branches your in: Foundation Security

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I think I should keep my rank because I'm very active. I enjoy the playing experience on the server so I have no issue following the rules in place. I'm a fair person when in bad conflicts. I've only recently joined so I don't know much to type but I want to do the best i can to improve another gamers experience.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: When can I become CI?

Edited by Liljay731

[SCPRP]: Retired MTF Low Command / Retired CI AIN / D-3351 'Keith Sweat' 

Name: Worm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:432970110

Current sub branches: Riot control/Sniper

Filled out for MSGT Worm

spacer.png

• Sprink locked this topic