Ban Appeal - Crazyhorse

Crazyhorse

Steam Name: Crazyhorse

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:5842564

Ingame Name: Menendez/Crazyhorse/Random Names

Ban Length: 1 Week and 1 Day

Admin that Banned you: Sixx

Reason for Ban: LTAP MRDM NITRP On Behalf of Ages

Dispute:I was playing as Heavy Security and was at 20 HP, i had asked for a Tac Reset and Nobody was tac resting me so i ran out not past blue line, but in the corner by the vending machine and snowman and threw a nade, 3 or 4 d class ran over by me and the grenade exploded, killing them/ im sorry for this, i have no evidence to prive it and i would like to say im sorry for recklessly throw my nade, unaware of people i could hurt around me.

I had had to get off because i had IRL problems because i had been playing games way to much, this may be the reason for the LTAP.

Edited by Crazyhorse

The dispute doesn't really line up with the ban reason other than the MRDM, you didn't mention the LTAP at all. That said I'm not casting a +/- until Sixx comments.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Im gonna hold a -Support

If you wanted a tactical reset, you could've kept going as normal until you died. You would still wait the same NLR if died then or later. Tactical reset essentially does not exist, you either keep fighting or go to medbay, no middle option. You also suicide bombed which is explicitly against the MOTD (Class Specific Rules - All Players - Rule 13).

While it wasn't intentional, you still killed quite a few D-Class from your actions. And if you disconnected directly after the incident or during the sit, that constitutes Leaving to Avoid Punishment (LTAP).

Wait your time. Take the time to read the rules.

• Sad 1

I issued this ban on behalf of @Ages

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Im gonna hold a -Support

If you wanted a tactical reset, you could've kept going as normal until you died. You would still wait the same NLR if died then or later. Tactical reset essentially does not exist, you either keep fighting or go to medbay, no middle option. You also suicide bombed which is explicitly against the MOTD (Class Specific Rules - All Players - Rule 13).

While it wasn't intentional, you still killed quite a few D-Class from your actions. And if you disconnected directly after the incident or during the sit, that constitutes Leaving to Avoid Punishment (LTAP).

Yes, it was my bad that i had left, but i had to leave due to IRL problems of playing too much that day.

-Support, user has a long history of LTAP and RDM.

• Sad 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 minutes ago, Phillers said:

i know this wont matter, but they are all from a long time ago when this was my brothers steam account, im only 13  and this is a 16 year old account, im sorry if he was mingy but i am new to the server, not this account, just me so i am sorry for what i had done.

3 hours ago, Phillers said:

4 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Im gonna hold a -Support

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

"Tactical Resets" outside of bunks are technically not a thing. If you Tac reset in an RP area then it is considered In-RP meaning you are responsible for the people you kill while doing the reset and you must wait basic NLR with that. 

-Support, it's your fault for doing it in one of the most populated areas of the server.

• Rookieblue changed the title to Ban Appeal - Crazyhorse
3 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

"Tactical Resets" outside of bunks are technically not a thing. If you Tac reset in an RP area then it is considered In-RP meaning you are responsible for the people you kill while doing the reset and you must wait basic NLR with that. 

-Support, it's your fault for doing it in one of the most populated areas of the server.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

7 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR