• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Condor/ashe

SteamID STEAM_0:1:64785772

What is your ULX Rank?: Plat

What is your RP Rank?: Nu7 Cpl Research AR

What is your timezone?: Akst

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  No Applying for some experience 

How Active are you? (1/10):10 (I play early morning and late night have people who can CONFIRM)

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 7 3 from last year 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I personally think it would be great to have me as an event member because I can create a variety of event ideas to do with other event team members i have had experience with ULX so i know commands like !goto !bring !give !strip Etc . I am wanting the experience of being an event planner on the server as well as working with others to collaborate an event that can be large scale i am very perceptive and i listen to commands that are given to me and i will follow them without question i am vocal with my opinions and i give input when needed or when i think when it is needed and i do have skills working with other people in an environment like this personally im not very creative and that may be a downside for me joining the event team but i believe that joining the event team will help me create more and better events that are elaborate 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Lights out some how? For some reason the generator has been deactivated patience personnel find a robot messing with controls apon finding out they have been  the robot turns on the power and acts scared once the robot is secured they find out this is a maintenance bot turned sentient trying to find a way out of the facility and into its own life as a free robot 

What is your favorite SCP? Why? I personally like scp 001 SD Locke Proposal (When Day breaks) i always found that the though of the sun turning maleficent to us and essentially ending humanity for some reason left mysterious was interesting along with the fact that it makes anything into a creature that has all the memories is even extra spooky even though i find it interesting i also find it scary with the fact that something like that along the lines of sun turning deadly to us is a complete possibility to the human race 

-Support

-I do not understand app too well/didn't fix major grammar mistakes

-from what I think the event is, it seems simple

Edited by Dr. Pills

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+/Support

-Shows Dedication

-Active

-Overall a nice person

-Application has some grammatical errors but alright

-Event could use a little more detail but its alright

-Feel like he has proven himself since his last application

-Changing to +/- as you just got Tmod

Edited by Ages

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

-/+ Support
I mean you seem like a decent ET applicant, But to be completely honest, I have no clue who you even are at all, And as pills said above, There is some grammar errors, And event just sounds a bit meh.

Edited by kingdoms_3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

4 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

-/+ Support
I mean you seem like a decent ET applicant, But to be completely honest, I have no clue who you even are at all, And as pills said above, There is some grammar errors, And event just sounds a bit meh.

Former E11 1LT and First and Only E-11 Secretary  |  Former CI 1LT | An All Out Cool Kid | Also Former Event Team Member

4 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

-/+ Support

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

+/- Support 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- App well written

- Seems to be known as being a good person to talk to

- Active

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Grammar could be better

-  Got a few good previous warns

I think you just got accepted as a Tmod. I don't believe Tmods can be ET until they become a Mod

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+/- Support

• considerable number of warns
  • freshly joined staff member, probably could use some more time as Tmod before trying ET duties as well

I like the event idea personally! But i love robots 😛

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

2 hours ago, NeoID said:

+/- Support 
- App well written

- Active

I think you just got accepted as a Tmod. I don't believe Tmods can be ET until they become a Mod

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

23 hours ago, NeoID said:

+/- Support 
- App well written

- Active

🍪Supreme Leader Cookie🍪   🍪Ex Admin🍪 🍪Old GENSEC SM🍪

OLD ACCOUNT- Cookie__Gaming

+/-Support

Good amount of warns, plus not so great grammar. 

However the event idea is kinda like a 079 event, but with something that actually moves. So people will have to go out in the foundation look for it, which I mean. Its most likely better than a 079 event.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

1 hour ago, Squash said:

+/-Support

Good amount of warns, plus not so great grammar. 

However the event idea is kinda like a 079 event, but with something that actually moves. So people will have to go out in the foundation look for it, which I mean. Its most likely better than a 079 event.

what was juices name before juice wrld?

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

On 12/29/2020 at 11:28 AM, kingdoms_3 said:

-/+ Support

🙂

On 12/29/2020 at 11:28 AM, kingdoms_3 said:

-/+ Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

On 12/29/2020 at 8:28 PM, kingdoms_3 said:

-/+ Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR