1. 1. Poll

• Yes, Please Explain Why
    • No, Please Explain Why

• Head of Staff

In-Game Name: Frog

Steam Name: [GL] Frog

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120670592

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? I am an Admin on PoliceRP

How often are you online on the forums? I check the forums several times per day. Typically every hour or two.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? 
I believe that I am qualified to serve as a Forums Diplomat for several reasons. One reason is that I am a well known member of the community with a good reputation. I have been trusted with the staff rank of Admin, as well as a member of the server's Support Staff.  I often use my problem solving skills in game and out of game. 

Another reason is my staffing experience. As an Admin and Support Team member, I have plenty of experience dealing with tough situations. I love helping people whether it be in game, in a Support Room in Teamspeak, or on the forums. I have learned a lot since becoming staff, and I do not doubt that I will continue learning. From my experience with staff I have learned how to effectively shut down arguments between players in a diplomatic fashion in order to keep the sit moving along efficiently. I also make sure to treat every single person with respect, whether they have broken rules or not. I am skilled in keeping my cool during trying situations. My goal as an Admin is to make the server a better and more welcoming place, and I believe I will be able to do that better as a Forums Diplomat.

I am currently a Department Head on PoliceRP, as well as a command member in 2 other departments. I also hold decently high positions on SCPRP being a MSGT in E11, and a member of SF. I would not have made it to these positions if I was not a trustworthy, reliable, and hard-working individual. Being at these positions demands professionalism and maturity, and I believe I show those qualities each and every day on Gaminglight whether it be on PoliceRP or SCPRP. 

The job that I have been working at for 2+ years has me regularly interacting with customers, and I have learned a lot from working there. I consider myself very skilled at defusing situations and resolving them to the best of my abilities.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?
I do consider myself to have good judgement. One situation which showed that a sit that I took a few months ago where a player with an hour or two of playtime on the server had Self Supplied as a gun dealer, and then proceeded to RDM a Police Officer and ARDMed three others. I ended up Jailing him for a few minutes after explaining what he did wrong, and asked that he read over the MOTD whilst he was jailed. I did not end up warning him considering that he was quite new to the server, despite the other party in the sit very much wanting him to be warned. I then spectated him in-between taking other sits to ensure he did not break anymore rules, and he did not!

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?
I would firstly message the user on the forums and ask them to stop spamming, I would then find out which server the ban was issued on, and link them to the Ban Appeal section on that server. If the player continued, I would proceed to Hide the posts and contact the Head Diplomat with the reason behind it.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?
I would first off inform them that excessive arguing in appeals is not allowed, and to keep it to a +Support or -Support. If anything extremely toxic was said I would Hide those posts, and contact the Head Diplomat with the reason why. If arguments continue I would then Lock the post and contact the Head Diplomat and explain why I locked it.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+Support

Decent activity on the forums
Able to maintain activity on multiple servers so I know he will be dedicated to this position   
Knows how to deal with situations professionally and is competent at doing his staff and RP duties   
Knows how to deal with arguments and shut them down as he is a branch head.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Massive +Support

I've had the pleasure of knowing Frog for quite some time. From the time I've known him Frog has shown himself not only to be a great staff member, SPRT Commander, Support Member, and Event Team member, but an amazing person in general. Frog has shown the upmost discernment as an individual and I believe he would make an outstanding Forums Diplomat. He has proven his ability to handle tough situations, and his ability to make tough decisions is absolutely amazing. I believe 100% without a doubt Frog would excel at being a Forums Diplomat, and I have nothing but dead set belief in his ability to hold this position.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

I've had the pleasure of knowing Frog for quite some time. From the time I've known him Frog has shown himself not only to be a great staff member, SPRT Commander, Support Member, and Event Team member, but an amazing person in general. Frog has shown the upmost discernment as an individual and I believe he would make an outstanding Forums Diplomat. He has proven his ability to handle tough situations, and his ability to make tough decisions is absolutely amazing. I believe 100% without a doubt Frog would excel at being a Forums Diplomat, and I have nothing but dead set belief in his ability to hold this position.

best of luck

52 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Able to maintain activity on multiple servers so I know he will be dedicated to this position   
Knows how to deal with situations professionally and is competent at doing his staff and RP duties   

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

1 hour ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

3 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

4 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

Cammy_Signature_1.png

19 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 12/28/2020 at 3:43 AM, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR