Doritoes Research 05 application

ellingerkyson

In Game Name: CI RnD R Doritoes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:568096966

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+):

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:

How many Warns do you have? 19

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I have changed im a new man, I need a chance I honestly have been trying to make up for all the bad things i have done. I wish to join  O5 research Because It is a fun class That I can do without any doubt. I promise there will be no problems with me, All I need is a chance. 

Why should we accept you:  I honestly dont have a reason why, Im just a ordinary guy. I make mistakes every now and then and I try to do good things to make up for them I dont want to have anymore problems with the server or anyone else. Just be helpful.

(No there isnt a word requirement BUT write how much you think will be needed to get your app accepted)

-Support

-Didn't even say what you are applying for (except title)

-App is short

-Recently got strikes and demotion Edit: Was removed

-Rep is bad

Edited by Dr. Pills

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

5 hours ago, Dr. Pills said:

-Support

-App is short

-Recently got strikes and demotion

-Rep is bad

I'm sorry my friend but you definitely need to better your behaivour and get more serious. It's too early for you to get a spot at such an important job where you have to be serious ( 90% of the time). I suggest playing some more on the server, getting good reputation and play time. 
- Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Dr. Pills said:

-Support

-App is short

-Recently got strikes and demotion

-Rep is bad

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

-SUPPORT, you've been removed/demoted from every branch I am surprised you haven't been perm banned honestly. Clean up your act and I would be more then happy to support this.

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

Pro

-He’s very dedicated to RnD and did many logs

-He’s very active 

Con

-App is too short. That show little effort.

-You were just removed. You have a lot of history for being minge and toxic.

-Bad reputation.

Overall is -Support from me. You need to improve yourself to be more professional.

OH11

The best Lee. 😉