Bobbie's LTAP Warn appeal

Zarzar06

Your In-game Name: Bobbie

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:440442013

The admin's name in-game: Skyfly

What warning did you receive: RDMx1/LTAP (I wanna remove LTAP)

When did you receive this warning: 12/23/2020

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: Bobbie, I was in a sit (for RDM tho I am only getting rid of LTAP) and while I was typing I accidentally pressed F6 which does some kind of rejoin, after that I went to TS3 as fast as I can and asked a friend if he could tell the admin that I was coming back and that I didn't mean to LTAP. I got the warn for LTAP when I cam back, but as soon as I returned (rejoined immediately after it rejoined) I made a ticket saying if I could continue our sit, and after the sit the admin agreed, and told me to make a warning appeal to get rid of the LTAP, but keep the RDM (sadly).

Why do you think this warn was false: Because what the admin thought was LTAP but it was a accident and he also agreed that he will give a + since he agrees it was a accident.

Evidence the warning is false: The yellow highlighted text is him on his SCP job.1222665650_GarrysMod12_23_20206_00_22PM.thumb.png.50f448abf6399d28ca26a073c416f5c0.png

[SCPRP] Raptor 
Delta-5 Enlisted | Security Enlisted | Chaos Beta Operative
                       :  )

Snapshot_220617011411.png.acdda2fabe20543f4d2e42191ca1bb67.png

+Support
At the time he said he didn't mean to press F6 (which kicks him out that game) so when I checked logs it said he disconnected by user which I assumed he left on purpose to avoid punishment. Clearly it was a miss understanding since a few minutes later he came back explaining what had happen. 

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

37 minutes ago, skyfly554 said:

+Support
At the time he said he didn't mean to press F6 (which kicks him out that game) so when I checked logs it said he disconnected by user which I assumed he left on purpose to avoid punishment. Clearly it was a miss understanding since a few minutes later he came back explaining what had happen. 

Free From GL ❤️

43 minutes ago, skyfly554 said:

+Support

+Support

Reasons above

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making