King - False warn report- Denied

Abu

Your In-game: Abu bin Qassim Assad

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85489413

The admin's name in-game: King

The admin's steam name (If you know it): King

What warning did you receive: Staff dis

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.f5a5660028cba98673b17e30a1e3bdaa.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I called staff to ask a simple question (I asked if I was allowed to base in that location) and without answering my question King throws me to the ground and I said something along the lines of "man... that's racist", how is this disrespectful at all, I did not even say it in a disrespectful tone of voice, it wasn't even directed at the staff, I was calling his actions racist, even if I did direct it at him, still wouldn't be disrespect, 100% percent of the time, if you criticize the job the staff is doing, they don't warn you, they tell you to make a report,  so why am I warned for calling a staff's actions racist? 

Player diss and staff diss are the same thing, except one is for staff and one isn't, if I call a player's actions racist or them racist, I would not be warned, I would be told to make a report

image.png.e6f622d2eca9e9cc08b2b0d6c664b8f2.png

Any extra information: Typically people get warned for player diss and staff diss for harassing/bullying people or constantly disrespecting after verbal warnings, I have never seen someone get warned (verbal or formal) for something like this

I feel like certain staff have been finding any reason to get me warned lately, this is getting ridiculous, I have been getting warned for the stupidest reasons, like this makes zero sense, even if it is disrespect (which it isn't) I should have at least received a verbal warning first. I been trying to carefully follow the rules and not get warned lately, but it's impossible when I get warned for stuff like this

Edited by india goat
  • Dislike 2

I responded to a staff call he asked me if he could base at this place I said no it was on a roof I took him down and he said you a racist and it kinda offended me and I warned him for staff Diss and he went in chat saying how I warned him

To be honest it hurt when he called me a racist

-Support 

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

6 minutes ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

I responded to a staff call he asked me if he could base at this place I said no it was on a roof I took him down and he said you a racist and it kinda offended me and I warned him for staff Diss and he went in chat saying how I warned him

-Support 

I meant no disrespect man, sorry if I offended you, I thought by the tone of my voice it was clear that I was not at all serious about it.

• Dislike 1

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

will what

I have the stupid

2 hours ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

-Support 

-Support

Seems to be valid in my mind..

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

2 hours ago, india goat said:

I meant no disrespect man, sorry if I offended you, I thought by the tone of my voice it was clear that I was not at all serious about it.

you just admitted to staff diss right here so you automatically are denied. also who tf calls someone racist “not seriously”. makes no sense 

-support

• Dislike 1

As I said multiple times, I said "come on mans that's racist" didn't even direct it at him, like look, if your seriously offended by that, I'm sorry? but you were there and you know it was not serious, it wasn't an insult, you just warned me because you wanted to, and even if it was serious, you can't handle criticism? By that logic literally saying anything is disrespect, giving criticism, calling someone out, and even calling them a poopy head are all forms of "Disrespect" by your logic.

shit... the next time I get called stinky, I will say it's disrespect and be sure to report for player diss 🙂.

• Dislike 3

5 hours ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

-Support 

Makes sense. I would have warned you too for staff diss

2 hours ago, india goat said:

As I said multiple times, I said "come on mans that's racist" didn't even direct it at him, like look, if your seriously offended by that, I'm sorry? but you were there and you know it was not serious, it wasn't an insult, you just warned me because you wanted to, and even if it was serious, you can't handle criticism? By that logic literally saying anything is disrespect, giving criticism, calling someone out, and even calling them a poopy head are all forms of "Disrespect" by your logic.

shit... the next time I get called stinky, I will say it's disrespect and be sure to report for player diss 🙂.

It seems serious to me. -support. Your warn is valid. You should be lucky that king didn’t get an admin+ to warn and ban you for staff diss | “Calling a staff member racist”

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767
  • Dislike 1

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

2 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

Makes sense. I would have warned you too for staff diss

It seems serious to me. -support. Your warn is valid. You should be lucky that king didn’t get an admin+ to warn and ban you for staff diss | “Calling a staff member racist”

Let’s say maybe a week or so in the future, and I report someone for disrespect (no matter how minor it is or even if its a joke) Assuming your not bias you would still take my side, you would still agree with me? Somehow I don’t believe that.

1 minute ago, india goat said:

Let’s say maybe a week or so in the future, and I report someone for disrespect (no matter how minor it is or even if its a joke) Assuming your not bias you would still take my side, you would still agree with me? Somehow I don’t believe that.

🤡

25 minutes ago, [GL] pizza said:
25 minutes ago, [GL] pizza said:

🤡

“oH aDmiN hE cAlLeD mE a CloWn, tHatS dIsS!!1!!!!!!!11!!!!1! You just proved that you’re a hypocrite and bias, the fact that you would support a warn against me for diss, but not someone else for the same reason, and then do it yourself, lmao.

Edited by india goat

5 hours ago, india goat said:

Thing is. There’s things which are considered disrespect and not disrespectful. And what you said is basically trying to say that I’m bias which is completely untrue. And what you said to king is completely staff diss. Don’t continue on. Thank you.

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

11 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support
-valid warn if the staff member feels like he was dissed

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

15 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-Support

sometimes you need to know who you are talking to 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

The way he said that to you also plays a big part, maybe he meant it jokingly? Either way the warn is valid but if someone called me a racist on staff I wouldn't straight up warn them for Staff Diss, that is a little extreme. 

-Support

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander