• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Owl

SteamID: STEAM0:1:84913009

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Senior Mod 

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?:  not a damn clue, but ive been with the server since its launch

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: i know my CloneWars lore very well, but imperial Lore is very spotty for me. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a Gm because i want to be able to dish out entertainment for the server like i once did 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:  I have been GM v+ in the past, currently i hold the Rank of Senior Mod so as it stands i live by the server rules and guidelines, i realize that i may not be the best candidate for being a GM because of my past removal, but i have learned since then and wish to improve on it so that i may be able to dish out events at a consistent rate

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, like ive stated before I have been a GM on this server in the past

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  On ship event: ISB Roko has arrived on ship with urgent news regarding a missing fleet. He says remnants of the CIS and jedi order have teamed together to rid the galaxy of the Empire. ISB Roko seems fine at first, but you begin to notice something odd with him. Stay on guard and protect the ISD trooper!  Once the ISB makes contact with naval command in the meeting room i would then begin to scale the actor by .1 every minute or so until he reaches 1.4 then revealing that he himself is actually a super battle droid sent to scout out the ISD. From there i would let the player base decide what todo while the CIS forces come to destroy the Ship. Off Ship: I would have the ship pickup a server wide broadcast inviting them to a planet rich with resources and kyber crystals. from there once they reach planet side i would have a Town, Base, and a side quest for special forces. i would have the town mislead the troopers to a completely different objective, the base would be heavily guarded and the side quest would retain infomation about clone war era bases with kyber

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):yes,  !give "player name" gmod_tool_gun

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes,  !model Owl  501ST_SERGENT

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes, i have 

Edited by |R♦H| Warಠ_ಠowl

<| Old 501st ViceCommander | EX-ARC Lead | EX-Jump Trooper lead |>

| EX-Imperial RP Senior Mod | EX-Game Master |

2 minutes ago, ClassyBuck said:

-Support
You've had 16 hours in-game within the past 3 months.
You just came off of a supposed LOA
This application also isn't the greatest.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

-Support

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

15 hours ago, ClassyBuck said:

-Support

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

On 12/18/2020 at 7:52 PM, ClassyBuck said:

-Support

The fact that you're still staff surprises me 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 12/18/2020 at 6:52 PM, ClassyBuck said:

-Support

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟