Dark - False Warn Report- Denied

Abu

Your In-game: Abu bin Qassim Assad

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85489413

The admin's name in-game: Dark

The admin's steam name (If you know it):  dark?

What warning did you receive: failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.png.5188f63872b82987ad3aab2a6dcf1f5f.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was just running around in outskirts, not involved in any rp, and I switch jobs, and apparently that is failrp, because I was suppose to walk back to spawn from cafe baltic??? I looked in the motd and it doesn't mention anywhere that switching jobs is failrp (why tf would it), how they gonna tell me that switching jobs is failrp, people switch jobs all the time to reset themselves.

Any extra information: This was right after I was kidnapped by chip (who told the tmod to warn me), he told me to jump into the ravine which would have killed me, he pointed a gun at me and said fearrp which is failrp, either i jump down and die, or i dont and he shoots me, so its failrp, then a cop freed me, so if he is going to say that switching jobs is failrp, then how is what he did not failrp.

• Dislike 1

The failRP was for not complying with Chip when he had you hostage. Chip can probably explain better than me tho tbh

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

9 hours ago, DarkN said:

The failRP was for not complying with Chip when he had you hostage. Chip can probably explain better than me tho tbh

That is not what you said when you warned me, you brought me after I switched jobs, If it was for the kidnapping situation, he pointed a gun at me and told me to jump into the ravine, which would have killed me, he pointed a gun at me and said fearrp, either I listen to him and kill myself, which is against the rules, or I don't and I die, either way I die, so in a real life situation fearrp would not apply. I asked 3 different staff about this, jacky, earl, and zerg, and they all said that they didn't know if it was against the rules or not, so if the staff don't know, then clearly there is an issue and I shouldn't be warned for it, regardless, it's pretty mingy for an admin to tell me to jump into a ravine and kill myself.

42 minutes ago, india goat said:

That is not what you said when you warned me, you brought me after I switched jobs, If it was for the kidnapping situation, he pointed a gun at me and told me to jump into the ravine, which would have killed me, he pointed a gun at me and said fearrp, either I listen to him and kill myself, which is against the rules, or I don't and I die, either way I die, so in a real life situation fearrp would not apply. I asked 3 different staff about this, jacky, earl, and zerg, and they all said that they didn't know if it was against the rules or not, so if the staff don't know, then clearly there is an issue and I shouldn't be warned for it, regardless, it's pretty mingy for an admin to tell me to jump into a ravine and kill myself.

Logically this makes sense if you had to kill yourself or die you would probably at least attempt to escape the person trying to kill you chip meaning you would attempt to fight then. This is weird because the story has completely changed now I need darks side on this again. @DarkN

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

4 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Logically this makes sense if you had to kill yourself or die you would probably at least attempt to escape the person trying to kill you chip meaning you would attempt to fight then. This is weird because the story has completely changed now I need darks side on this again. @DarkN

To be completely honest I’m not entirely sure... with him screaming in his mic it was hard to hear chip. I warned him for failrp for not complying while being kidnapped and switching jobs to avoid rp. Again Chip&Dale can give you a better explanation but from what I understood that’s what happened 

Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

6 hours ago, india goat said:

Also telling someone that’s kidnapped to jump isn’t against the rules you just can’t make a rp situation where you are wanting to kill yourself on your own will.  “Suicide/threatening to suicide is FailRP/CopBaiting if you Do NOT have a valid reason.” 

1 hour ago, DarkN said:

To be completely honest I’m not entirely sure... with him screaming in his mic it was hard to hear chip. I warned him for failrp for not complying while being kidnapped and switching jobs to avoid rp. Again Chip&Dale can give you a better explanation but from what I understood that’s what happened 

I didnt switch jobs to avoid rp, as I said I switched jobs well after being freed from being kidnapped, and you can't even switch jobs when handcuffed so clearly not true, also with the kidnapping, maybe its not against the rules, but I still dont have to listen to fearrp if both outcomes result in death, also with the kidnapping, he literally kidnapped me when  I was afk, which I think is against the rules.

4 minutes ago, india goat said:

I didnt switch jobs to avoid rp, as I said I switched jobs well after being freed from being kidnapped, and you can't even switch jobs when handcuffed so clearly not true, also with the kidnapping, maybe its not against the rules, but I still dont have to listen to fearrp if both outcomes result in death, also with the kidnapping, he literally kidnapped me when  I was afk, which I think is against the rules.

Well I can’t say anything about when he kidnapped you but what I can suggest is that if you or ChipDale have video of this and I shows  that you did not FailRP I’m sure that we will remove the warn. Apart from that there’s not much I can add to the conversation. @Chip&Dail would you have video of this by any chance?

Video is not needed, both of our stories are the same, he told me to jump into the ravine and I refused, I would of died if I jumped off, I would have died if I didn't, either way I would of died, in a real life scenario, you wouldn't just jump down and kill yourself.

8 minutes ago, india goat said:

Video is not needed, both of our stories are the same, he told me to jump into the ravine and I refused, I would of died if I jumped off, I would have died if I didn't, either way I would of died, in a real life scenario, you wouldn't just jump down and kill yourself.

Unfortunately smt will probably need better proof then he said she said... plus we have only heard your side and what I understand of it. My opinion is that to have the upmost integrity in this appeal/discussion it would be ideal to get a statement from Chip. My suggestion is that we wait to see if he would like to tell his side and if in fact the warn was not needed SMT will be happy to take it off of your record. I will admit that the sit was confusing for me as I am unable to bring ChipDale to a rooftop where there is less noise. I wish you the best of luck on your appeal and will jump in if ever I am needed again but at this point, as I said before, there isn’t much I can add to the conversation. Hope this helps!

Edited by DarkN

Alright, Just Was the Warn appeal. I was doing RP with a Hostage as UMC and DD are in war. He was not complying with orders and the I fell down the raveene, and once I came back he decided to call 911 Even though he was cuffed and everything was stripped. After that I proceeded to tell him to not do that as it is FailRP. Moving on Police released him even though he did break FailRP and he switched jobs to not walk to spawn even though I wanted to cuff him again to continue the situatuation. As he broke FailRP again after being told not to, he got  warned. (Sorry For my Spelling) 

This Is all I am going to Say. I am not here to agrue in this disscusion. Now it is not up to me to decide.
Love all ChipDail ❤️ 

Edited by Chip&Dail

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

2 minutes ago, Chip&Dail said:

Alright, Just Was the Warn appeal. I was doing RP with a Hostage as UMC and DD are in war. He was not complying with orders and the I fell down the raveene, and once I came back he decided to call 911 Even though he was cuffed and everything was stripped. After that I proceeded to tell him to not do that as it is FailRP. Moving on Police released him even though he did break FailRP and he switched jobs to not walk to spawn even though I wanted to cuff him again to continue the situatuation. As he broke FailRP again after being told not to, he got  warned. (Sorry For my Spelling) 

21 hours ago, Chip&Dail said:

If what chip is saying is true then atm it will be a -Support
As his comms are taken he could not call 911, the other reasons are ontop of this comment ^

(may or may not be edited depending on the more evidence to come if any does so)

Edited by Austinn

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Chip&Dail said:

This Is all I am going to Say. I am not here to agrue in this disscusion. Now it is not up to me to decide.
Love all ChipDail ❤️ 

I walked into a gen store and called 911, this is not a failrp, yes my comms were stripped, however, in real life a store would have a phone that I could call the cops, in addition to a person inside, if you wanted to continue the rp that would have been fine, but you didn't say anything, you ran away, and after like 1 minute of being nowhere near you in outskirts i switched jobs, also it was well over 20 minutes by the time when the police came so you couldn't continue the kidnap anyways, and you would have to wait another 30 minutes, I don't even remember when u kidnaped me because you did it when I was afk, which I think is against the rules.

Like I said earlier, I asked multiple staff about this (up to senior admin) and they didn't know what was failrp and what wasn't, so If staff don't know then a player shouldn't be warned for it

also, why does the story keep changing, first i was warned for switching jobs, then for not complying with fearrp when told to kill myself, then its for calling 911 in a gen store, make up your mind, if you dont know what i am being warned for than i shouldn't be warned in the first place

3 hours ago, india goat said:

I walked into a gen store and called 911, this is not a failrp, yes my comms were stripped, however, in real life a store would have a phone that I could call the cops, in addition to a person inside, if you wanted to continue the rp that would have been fine, but you didn't say anything, you ran away, and after like 1 minute of being nowhere near you in outskirts i switched jobs, also it was well over 20 minutes by the time when the police came so you couldn't continue the kidnap anyways, and you would have to wait another 30 minutes, I don't even remember when u kidnaped me because you did it when I was afk, which I think is against the rules.

Like I said earlier, I asked multiple staff about this (up to senior admin) and they didn't know what was failrp and what wasn't, so If staff don't know then a player shouldn't be warned for it

also, why does the story keep changing, first i was warned for switching jobs, then for not complying with fearrp when told to kill myself, then its for calling 911 in a gen store, make up your mind, if you dont know what i am being warned for than i shouldn't be warned in the first place

-Support

You are restrained and when you are kidnapped you cannot do anything that the hostage taker did not otherwise say. There is nothing you can do in game while restrained, Per the MOTD you cannot call 911 while kidnapped under any situation

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

11 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support

You are restrained and when you are kidnapped you cannot do anything that the hostage taker did not otherwise say. There is nothing you can do in game while restrained, Per the MOTD you cannot call 911 while kidnapped under any situation

true, but to be fair it had been like 20 minutes restrained (dont remember the exact time of the kidnap because i was afk) so instead of just calling a staff to be free, I thought I would rp it, in an rp situation the rule you are referring to does not apply, It would apply if I was under fearrp and had no comms, but i was alone and had comms.

1 minute ago, SupremeChow said:

+Support

don't use comms if they are smashed 

for future reference, how am  I suppose to rp that situation, I escaped my captor, and I find my way to a gen store, am I suppose to just walk back to spawn from cafe when restrained? irl if I escaped to a store I could just get the cashier to call 911 or just dial 911 myself, what other options would I have to get help, click "rob store" to get the cops to come? that too would be failrp, I did what I thought was the best option

Just now, india goat said:

for future reference, how am  I suppose to rp that situation, I escaped my captor, and I find my way to a gen store, am I suppose to just walk back to spawn from cafe when restrained? irl if I escaped to a store I could just get the cashier to call 911 or just dial 911 myself, what other options would I have to get help, click "rob store" to get the cops to come? that too would be failrp, I did what I thought was the best option

realistically youd walk on the side of the road until you find another source of human life who can contact police for you, NPC's are just well NPC's they dont really exist 

5q3NfnC.png

"Use Common Sense! Act like it is real life. If you wouldn't do something in real life, don't do it here!" 4th line of the rules, in real life doing what I did would be the best option, it's common sense that if my comms are taken, I could regain comms at a store.

17 hours ago, Austinn said:

If what chip is saying is true then atm it will be a +Support
As his comms are taken he could not call 911, the other reasons are ontop of this comment ^

(may or may not be edited depending on the more evidence to come if any does so)

Wait you said + support but your argument is saying otherwise is this a + or - support for his warn to be removed?