Seventh sister application

ENT

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
ENT

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
iq seventh sister

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I wanted to help my battalion with some changes and make their lives easier, I can help and guide them to success . I do not want them to be in a confuse situation especially a newcomer that join purge. Mostly I will do a sim for them so that they are able to understand what their main tasks is and how to due with it.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
2 weeks and more 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
the main purpose of the commander job is that they must lead their troops to success and guide the lost and confuse trainee, if they do not help them, the failure is on the commander not on the trooper. They need to understand the situation and face the problem in order to make their battalion easier lives.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
i am not the best or perfect to be it but I will do my best and face many problems. I learn many mistake and I will tell my troops to not do the same mistake as I did. I may not be smart but I am confident to guide them to success.

7. How often can you be Online? :

On weekday I can join at 10 pm myst due to work and on weekend I can join 8 am myst. I won’t be joining at afternoon on this server due to working and sleep.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have only 1 which is failrp that I got it yesterday because It my first time on bounty Hunter job and I did not know that u cannot went into people bunk and kill afk people

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

-Support

-Since you claim to be on at these times I've never seen you on IDK (maybe timezone).

-Definition of a commander is not up to par

-App is Very Short be better seems rushed and has minimum effort Also no Poll so this I believe backs up my statement on it being rushed

Please don't take this personally but this is just what I think you can maybe improve these things that i mentioned and i'll maybe change my mind

Personally I have not seen you on I'm almost on everyday for 2-3 hours sometimes half at night half at day early mornings, also I have not seen you in the IQ/RG meetings either but that's just me.

No hard feelings, I'm just pointing out what I believe are flaws. - Kir Kanos

Edited by Monster-

Honestly I would have +supported but this app is  not very convincing 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 hours ago, Dragin said:

Honestly I would have +supported but this app is  not very convincing 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Manager
11 hours ago, Monster- said:

-Support

-Since you claim to be on at these times I've never seen you on IDK (maybe timezone).

-App is Very Short be better seems rushed and has minimum effort Also no Poll so this I believe backs up my statement on it being rushed

Please don't take this personally but this is just what I think you can maybe improve these things that i mentioned and i'll maybe change my mind

Personally I have not seen you on I'm almost on everyday for 2-3 hours sometimes half at night half at day early mornings, also I have not seen you in the IQ/RG meetings either but that's just me.

• Gaminglight Love 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

15 hours ago, Monster- said:

-Support

18 hours ago, Monster- said:

-Support

"I call jury duty, i have sexually offended childeren" -SubLT Fenix

-Ex Ninth Sister, Ex Senior Moderator, Ex Gamemaster and a couple other things.

On 12/18/2020 at 10:57 AM, Monster- said:

-Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 12/18/2020 at 10:57 AM, Monster- said:

-Support

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 1:57 AM, Monster- said:

-Support