Security DHFTO 1LT Hiroshima's Resignation

Nagasaki

Denied. You may reapply for Resignation status in 1 week.

- Please come back to your reserves if you get the chance 😞

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

You were an amazing 1LT Hiro and I hope you have fun in Omi9 man, this seems very out of the blue. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Goodbye Hiro, you did great as a 1LT and as a DHFTO. It's sad to see you go, but I wish you good luck in your future with Omi9 and your future in general. Don't worry, I'll hold down the fort for ya   : )

RIP.gif

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

damn you were one good 1LT cya man hope to see you again

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

N-n-no, just... no! I can't allow this shit to happen! He was so young, so brave...

But fr, you were a great 1LT and a good WD and a cool dude, I remember I got promoted to SM the same time as you did.

Have a good time in Omi9, vibe check those CI nerds for me.

Did not like you for the first few months before you came back  but you matured a lot since then good job 👍

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG