• Yes?
    • No?

In-Game Name: 

Kile Hannad/ James M

Steam Name:

[GL] James M

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:80854686

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?

Yes, I am a Moderator on IRP. 

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

Everyday Usually from 7:30-11:25 14:00-21:00

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

My experience with the gaming light community as a whole has been fantastic. The people, games, ETC. by joining the IRP staff team was my main way to give back to the community. I feel like I could be doing more. So, the support team was the best way to help out the community and show new players around the TS and any questions they may have about GL and it’s servers. Not to mention Christmas is right around the connor and usually we see a small or large influx of new players in the community. So, now is the perfect time to join and actually be of some use to the support team. I also am active in the Team, speak and will sit and talk with friends even if I'm not ingame. I’d like to be able to help everyone out even if I can't load into the game. Overall my main goal is to help the GL community and in’s new players.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I am a generally a friendly person, and as most of us know first impressions are important and I may be one of the first staff members a new player may come across. So, me being friendly and welcoming may encourage them to stay with GL for the foreseeable future. I also am fantastic at memorizing SOP, MOTD, and rules. Give me 3 days to look over it and I will memorize all the main points and important rules that may be overshadowed or looked over. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

Me: Hello! My name is James and I am a Support member with the Gaming light community. How can I help you today (their username)? 

If it is tags or something of the sort I would COC it up to someone who can give them the Chanel Admin, Staff Tags (That is HA+) or something of the sort.  If it is them first staring out I would ask them what their Ingame name is, what brought them to GL, and It has been a hot minute since I got my tags, but I can kinda remember giving the support member my steam ID. So, if that is still a thing I would ask them for that (To check Ban logs and make sure they aren't trying to make an ALT) 

If it is a player report. I would listen to them and ask for any Evidence, Steam ID, username, forum account. 

If its a staff report I would ask them for the same things above and then go to either the HOS or Manager on that respective sever. 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes

PS: I requesting Form tags on the Discord last Friday and I didn't receive them, so I don't really know what to do about that. 

Edited by James M

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

2 hours ago, James M said:

If it is tags or something of the sort I would COC it up to someone who can give them the Chanel Admin, Staff Tags (That is HA+) or something of the sort.

Or something of the sort -James M 2020 

2 hours ago, James M said:

generally friendly person

hmmm.... Bully 

Besides funny grammar and  bullyism  that pretty much everything I see wrong 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support
-Long time member of the community
-Extremely Helpful & Friendly
-Good guy overall
-Deserves the position

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 7:20 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Good guy overall
-Deserves the position

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

- Active and Dedicated to the community

- Works hard

- Nice and kind to all members of the community

- Good looking application

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 12/18/2020 at 1:20 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support