Ban the Flame Projector please- Denied

Benjamonious

What do you want to see? -  Blacklist the flame projector

Why should we add it? - It leaves fire all over the map and it can't be removed unless the map is cleaned up by a admin.

What are the advantages of having this? - It can cause lag and it's really annoying

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Definitely not blacklisted 

-Support

Custom classes owns the gun, meaning a refund would have to go out for those who paid for it

Fires are annoying, but rarely interfere with RP 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

11 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

Custom classes owns the gun, meaning a refund would have to go out for those who paid for it

Once again, Talila speaking Faxx!

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

9 minutes ago, zefershpear said:

Hmmmmmmm 

Hear me out.

Instead of a refund let the individual switch the weapon out for something else as ive said this as a person who owns a CC who has the weapon it should be blacklisted 

+ support  

They purposely wanted that weapon, so asking them hey can we get rid of the weapon YOU PAID AND ASKED FOR. Is just a bit of a but head move. 

-support

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

1 minute ago, James M said:

They purposely wanted that weapon, so asking them hey can we get rid of the weapon YOU PAID AND ASKED FOR. Is just a bit of a but head move. 

-support

Okie then mod it so the flames don't go everywhere cause its so broken that I've put 501 bunks on fire for an hour one time its a weapon that needs some kinda regulations 

4 minutes ago, zefershpear said:

Okie then mod it so the flames don't go everywhere cause its so broken that I've put 501 bunks on fire for an hour one time its a weapon that needs some kinda regulations 

Then again we are in a server who allows AT-STs and tanks to be put on CCs and Bombers that if there are too many in the air crash the server sooooooo acutally changing to a  - support this server Pog 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

9 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 10:51 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

Huge -Support
Someone paid to have this implemented, not sure how many times this has to be repeated but if someones paid for something its not gonna just be removed/blacklisted.

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

On 12/16/2020 at 9:51 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't fire create lag to our servers? On SCP-RP, some Custom Classes had the Flare Gun which caused lag, and that was eventually removed by giving the owners a free replacement weapon. I'm not necessarily sure how it affects ImperialRP, but I am putting this here as we had a similar issue in the past. 

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

58 minutes ago, Bread said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't fire create lag to our servers? On SCP-RP, some Custom Classes had the Flare Gun which caused lag, and that was eventually removed by giving the owners a free replacement weapon. I'm not necessarily sure how it affects ImperialRP, but I am putting this here as we had a similar issue in the past. 

on Imperial-RP, It causes little to minimal lag, The fire is bugged where it stays until the server is restarted. Hard to explain but it causes a small effect that's the size of a player scaled to 0.3, but theres an easy fix so nobody minds it, and the flame projector is almost never used because of how bad it is. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*