Killer's Family Report- Accepted

Lime King

Your in game name: Lime King

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:191998466

The player's in game name: Loyalty Killer, Sid the Serial Killer, Mint Killer

The player's steam ID (required): Loyalty Killer: STEAM_0:1:422488490    Sid: STEAM_0:0:10352524           Mint: STEAM_0:1:509777554

What did the player do: FailRP/RDM

Evidence (required):

Any extra information: So backstory Sid has a hit on me thats that start of the whole situation so I take cover inside whitehouse, he was driving with Loyalty and Mint BEFORE THEY HAD KILLER IN THEIR NAME AND ONCE THEY SAW ME WITH A NEGEV THEY CHANGED THEIR NAMES TO ASSIST HIS HIT ON ME. They then proceed to run up on me all 3 of them and sid trys to finish his hit and they others RDM me. They are all well known minges and deserve the warn 

• Dislike 1

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

+Support

Clear Evidence of Fail RP (Didn't wait their 3 minutes when changing names)

I'm pretty sure family members aren't allowed to just help with a hit unless they were getting shot which the first person to initiate combat was Killer which is clear ARDM and RDM on them.
When I was online they were targeting me (Guess they have something against UMC?) and minging as well. A warn for all of them maybe except maybe the assassin would suffice. 

Extra note: The assassin must have had an RP to get a hit on you, do you know if he did? @Lime King

Edited by Nao

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

+ Support

If you see at the bottom right corner Loyalty changed him name seconds before he came and assisted the family.

• Dislike 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

7 hours ago, Nao said:

+Support

Clear Evidence of Fail RP (Didn't wait their 3 minutes when changing names)

I'm pretty sure family members aren't allowed to just help with a hit unless they were getting shot which the first person to initiate combat was Killer which is clear ARDM and RDM on them.
When I was online they were targeting me (Guess they have something against UMC?) and minging as well. A warn for all of them maybe except maybe the assassin would suffice. 

Extra note: The assassin must have had an RP to get a hit on you, do you know if he did? @Lime King

I knew he had a hit unsure for the reason

• Dislike 1

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

i was here at the time you shouldnt have me in any report because the reason i shot back at you is cuz i was gon buy the house at the time and when i opened one of the doors you literally just shot me and sprayed anyone u saw down so when u shot me FIRST i shot back , you are right about the other guys but i didnt do anything wrong i just defended myself wtf

- LOYALTY - i was just healing myself and looking inside the house dude wtf and i had no gun before he shot me the entire time

i just joined their family so i wanted to buy a base and the second i checked that room to make sure you werent in there before i buy it i all of a sudden got shot therefore i defended myself

and dont put no words in my mouth for any assist bullshit , i never chose to assist them they were clearly rdming you i  wouldnt want to assist them they asked me to join them so i changed my name and followed them i never assisted them in anyway the only reason i shot you is because you commited something hostile towards me by SHOOTING ME so maybe re think next time before attempting to report a bunch of players without letting us say sides first , im glad i found this over the forums because you could have gotten away with getting me warned for no reason at all. dont put words in my mouth and dont shoot at me next time.

Edited by ANGXL

2 minutes ago, Lime King said:

sounds like you mad lmao he ran in knowing exactly what he was doing and that sid had a hit so no

With respect Lime King, you said replies are meant for +/- Support only. 

However with that being said, + Support; didn't wait the 3 minutes.

Edited by -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros)

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

timer or not i still got shot at what was i supposed to do stand there and die? bruh i was low after you shot me i didnt assist shit because i know i cant assist a hit and i simply defended my self you got killed by other people so thats on them you shouldnt be reporting me tho thats all ima say bye

you all need to re think and hear my side before judging instantly im not surprised yall would just belive lime king off the bat and not let me speak - if i changed my name or not you dont get to just shoot me so i defended myself  , simple as that.

Edited by ANGXL

23 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

Clear Evidence 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT