HC LOG 01 - Havoc Company

Hobbs

HIGH COMMAND LOG 01 - SUBJECT : HAVOC COMPANY

Imperial Senior High Command has posted this log in order to answer some of the questions regarding the newest branch on the server, Havoc Company, and the way it operates on the ISD.

Q: Where did 31st go, was it removed?
A: 31st Demolition has been rebranded as Havoc Company, with new names, weapons and models. They both serve the same purpose and have the same duties.

Q: Does Havoc have the same role as 31st?
A: Yes, Havoc is still the engineering branch on this ISD.

Q: I can't see the new Havoc models, what should I do?
A: Restart your GMOD, the content should automatically download whenever you load into the server.

Q: Who is in charge of Havoc Company?
A: All 31st members keep their ranks in Havoc. The current 2 Vice Commanders are Kieran and Alex.

Q: How do I join Havoc Company?
A: You simply attend tryouts just like most otherย battalions.

Q: Can I transfer into Havoc?
A: That is something you have to discuss with either of the Havoc Vice Commanders, Kieran or Alex.

Edited by Hobbs
  • Gaminglight Love 1

๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฅ๐—ฃ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ - ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป

ย 

Big shout out to Beckett for helping make Havoc Company a reality!

havoc31st.PNG

• Heart-Eyes 2

๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ย ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™กย | ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃย 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

If you read this, You are a gamer. โค๏ธ

ย 

Edited by Kieran โ™ก

๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฎ๐’ž๐’ซ-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡
๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ /ย ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž - ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’œ๐“Š๐‘”๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐’ธ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ /ย ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐น๐‘’๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž - ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž
๐ธ๐“-๐’ต๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ /ย ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“Ž ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“