Eris' Ban Appeal

Eris

Steam Name: CSi. Eris

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48009578

Ingame Name: Dr. White (The Botanist)

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: ??? (STEAM_0:0:47553516)

Reason for Ban: Inappropriate comments in OOC and /me

Dispute: I have no evidence against this ban because there's none to be had. I was a salty little boy after being RDMed countless times to no response from admins, so I started dicking about severely. I said shit like "zeeptin fucked my ass" in OOC, definitely not great stuff on my end.  At the time I think it was well deserved most definitely, but I think enough time has passed and I've had enough time to be unbanned. I hope I can get a second chance. If I were to be unbanned I'd definitely be within the rules a lot more than I was, I really needed the sense of a ban to knock me into my place. When I'm on the server I try to have fun, a good time, and I miss those good times.

(begrudgingly) +Support

Alright, listen. I've had the pleasure of knowing this idiot for a hot minute (Nightfall Represent) and I can say without a doubt that he is a good fellow. He may have made some mistakes, but as he mentioned he has learned from it. I say give him another chance, as a perma ban in this case was a bit too much on the harsh side in my (irrelevant) opinion.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

The ban itself was given to you by Rangiatea over 2 months ago from what I can tell. I do not personally know you or anything but you have a former SMT member vouching for you. On top of that, you are owning up to your mistake and not making any excuses. Sure, you have my 
+Support

However, if this appeal gets accepted and something like this ever happens again, I hope you don't expect any more chances. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support

2 Months is enough time to get yourself together, plus owning up to his actions. Also you got Hoovy on the train full supporting him. 

I say we give him a chance to come back.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |