[sups.gg] Cheeto

Should I be made a Sovereign?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be given this title?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :  Vice Sovereign Ved Kennedy

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?  I want to be commander of this branch because it needs change and a strong leader I love my royal guard they impress me everyday by the way they get better and better and I have plans to
                     Make cadet trainings easier to go through and trainings for royal guard trainers so we can have that setup and overall making royal guard what they are supposed to be the most feared among the empire. To really answer the question I think RG needs a strong leader that will
                        own up to his own mistakes and hold his own to there's without any excuses I always saw trouble when it came to Rg's messing around and even higher ups I want to take up the leader role so that we can keep everyone in check and no one is being lazy or being a minge. Now ignoring all the ingame stuff I look at my people as a faimly 
                           and we all laugh I want them to be happy to get on and feel like they can truly trust me and I feel as vice commander I've done  a pretty good job so far and as commander needing shoes to fill so that we stay trucking on I honestly feel thats the shoes I want to be the one to fill.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 3 Weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? Primary things for a commander is too lead, Not only that but too keep trainings happening consistently and to also keepings his troopers not only in check but make sure they are happy and keeping the moral up. Outside the "branch" as a RG commander you must know how other battalions feel about your troopers and how they been acting so that you can fix any mistakes if there is any and improve off them. Always be sure you can be contacted so that if anything is going wrong you can know and deal with it too the best of said commanders abilities.. Not only is a commanders job to oversee everyone and make sure there doing there job but too also work with the troopers and let them know you there with them and too work with them. I feel one of if not the most important job for a commander is to work with the troops so that everything regarding there job is done too the best of there abilities.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : Given I'm a vice commander already does not mean I may have the trust too be commander but its a glimpse of what I can bring to the table. I show respect to my betters and too the rest of RG I don't apply for this rank to be above all other RG and have power I do it because I want to make sure RG is in safe hands
and is ready for the future and what ever commander comes after me I know I wont be here forever so I will make plans everyday so that RG will continue to move at a faster pace and is moving in the right direction . I've risen up the ranks and saw alot of good and bad things I personally think RG needs some change so that we can keep in the right direction and continue to grow and with me as the commander I know I can make good things happen and I want anyone reading this to understand that I make mistakes Im not perfect but I will tell you that i learn from all my mistakes and grow from it so I make no promises that I wont make mistakes cause I will BUT I will always learn from them you can trust that I wont do the same things twice If my RG mess up I will see what I did wrong and educate them so that they dont make the same mistake and if that takes trainings and one on one talks then thats what I will do BUT I will and this may be useless to say but i will never yell at my troops I will always let them know what they did wrong and teach them how to fix it and never do it again.

7. How often can you be Online? :1-8 hours a day depending given I have work

Edited by [sups.gg] Cheeto

1 hour ago, Crazyboyri said:

You became Vice Sovereign last months
-Support from me 

You realize hes been VS for like 2 or 3 months right?....

+Support 

I like the idea of trix being sovereign cause hes pretty active and is very supportive of RG 

Good leader 

Good dueler 

Just good at pretty much everything that you want in a sovereign 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support

Strong Capable Leader

Good role model to the CDTs

Generally swell guy 

Got some large shoes to fill but i think he can handle it

Current

| Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos |
Former

| Shadow Guard VII Stage (2020) || Shadow Guard Lead Ren Blackstar (2023-2024)|

6 hours ago, Stage said:

+support

Strong Capable Leader

Generally swell guy 

This would be a mega support from me if I saw you on more tbh

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

12 hours ago, The Ky said:

+support
As a fellow Vice Sovereign I not only support you but I think you are the best fitted for the job you are a Great leader and even better dueler but as well all know its not about being a better dueler. its about being what your battalion needs and showing them how to act and treat others we may be one of the most powerful battalions but we do not act like we are better then other we stand by our brothers and sisters in arms and we fight side by side. I believe that Trix bring out the best in Royal Guard you show the dedication thats needed to lead Royal Guard and for that I wish you the best of luck.

Edited by Monster-

18 hours ago, Stage said:

+support

Strong Capable Leader

Generally swell guy 

Just needs to be a bit more active besides that he would be a good sovereign.

Good luck!

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

• Manager

-Support

According to the Roster, Trix became a Vice Soverign Protector 1 month ago. You need more experience and time to become a Sovereign Protector

• Gaminglight Love 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED

High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻