Vehicle Suggestion - Denied

Pvp_Savage6767

What you want to see? - I would like to see another car added to the silver dealer. 

Why should we add it? - There are many reasons to why this should be added. For example,  this vehicle is very roomy. 6 or 7 seater vehicle. Which is a great hostage taking car. In addition, I also had this car custom made for gaminglight. Lastly, the car is just amazing overall from the speed, breaking, etc.  Along with the tinted windows.  The price could be anywhere from 250,000 to 500,000. Or even 10mil. 

What are the advantages of having this? -

The advantages of having this are having 1 more bigger car that’s an upgraded version of the Escalade. Possibly removing the Escalade from the dealer to have this. So people could create more/better RP’s with using this vehicle. 

Who is it mainly for? -

Basically Citizens/Crims. Basically everyone. 

Links to any content - 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2305325318

Notes: SMT could even remove a couple cars from

the dealer or dealers and add this one. For example, regular dealer and silver dealer etc etc

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

I think it should be more like 5 mill but +support

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

5 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support no this is 36mb it would cost like 350 to add this as a cc car and frankly isn’t worth it. I would be all for it if it was smaller. 

I just want to say something. Years ago there was something with steam to where you could pressure the size smaller. But now that’s not a thing anymore. So cars are bigger in mb now.

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

12 hours ago, RAZE.. said:

I think it should be more like 5 mill but +support

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

its a cool car for good rp

but i also enjoy having framerates above 10

neutral

(i was gonna add something that was 28mb and it was gonna really lag stuff so this is prob a no go)

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

14 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support no this is 36mb it would cost like 350 to add this as a cc car and frankly isn’t worth it. I would be all for it if it was smaller. 

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

On 12/8/2020 at 10:58 PM, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

The server has more than enough vehicles as is

Not needed 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 12/8/2020 at 10:58 PM, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

The server has more than enough vehicles as is

Not really needed, and would cause even more lag which we don't really need.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4