Comrade Warn Appeal

Comrade Boekhom

Your In-game Name: Golfnard

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:515560461

The admin's name in-game: Garlic

What warning did you receive: Massrdm in bunk (as maynard)

When did you receive this warning: 12/4/2020

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: In the bunk area of research bunks, when I was chilling around on maynard there were 2 trainees that were continuously leaving the space they spawn in, minging around, yelling etc. In the past I have been told that if they do this people are free to kill them, so I did they kept running out yelling, etc so I continued on killing them until Walter cuffed me, then garlic brought me to the  sit, we talked and it came to the ban, Walter informed us he spoke to starstep about it and he said it wasn't allowed, I was never aware of this new knowledge, as it has always been when I have been playing is if the trainees are minging, and not abiding in the spawn area for them they are killable to bring them back in there so I did such. 

Why do you think this warn was false: I did nothing against the rules to receive the warning, killing minging trainees has always been for the rules. As long as your not plain rdming them for no reason

Evidence the warning is false: I don't have any clips, but description?

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

30 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

I did nothing against the rules to receive the warning, killing minging trainees has always been for the rules. As long as your not plain rdming them for no reason

Not quite true. The standard response has always, always been to call staff who can take steps to stop the minging, or demote them off the job. Killing them over and over does nothing except encourage them to continue, something you should very well know as a veteran player.

Additionally, quoted from the MOTD:

18) All trainees are required to remain in their designated training room unless accompanied by a designated Field Training Officer from their respective branches.

• Any Trainee outside of the respective area may be immediately handcuffs and returned to their training area.
  • If personnel are unable to handcuff the trainee, personnel are required to call staff to handle the situation
  • If no staff members are online, the trainee may be killed.

There were staff online at the time of the incident, since you received a warning.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

6 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Not quite true. The standard response has always, always been to call staff who can take steps to stop the minging, or demote them off the job. Killing them over and over does nothing except encourage them to continue, something you should very well know as a veteran player.

Additionally, quoted from the MOTD:

18) All trainees are required to remain in their designated training room unless accompanied by a designated Field Training Officer from their respective branches.

• Any Trainee outside of the respective area may be immediately handcuffs and returned to their training area.
  • If personnel are unable to handcuff the trainee, personnel are required to call staff to handle the situation
  • If no staff members are online, the trainee may be killed.

There were staff online at the time of the incident, since you received a warning.

Most of the staff were afk due to the staff meeting (Hence why I thought they all were) I was waiting for it to be over to be able to call them

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

I feel you shouldn't push it further -Support

This rule has been in effect for a while. While yes, staff were in their meeting, that does not mean someone would not be able to assist. I do not see that as a valid excuse for this instance.

The unban is fair but the warning is legitimate and should stay.

+Support. 
Very rarely have people called staff to issue a punishment to trainee's for this issue.
I just see people kill them even staff has done it before. It's very common and I doubt a warn was needed.
The ban was lifted so the warn should be too.

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support. 
Very rarely have people called staff to issue a punishment to trainee's for this issue.
I just see people kill them even staff has done it before. It's very common and I doubt a warn was needed.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

1 hour ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support. 

Im gonna be totally honest here, no one and I mean no one refrains from shooting trainees outside of their training areas. Its been a thing for so long and it doesn't seem necessary of a warn. 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

6 hours ago, Jack II said:

+ support, if hes unban whats the warn for.

^^^ i see no reason for the warn to say if he aint banned

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Denied

MOTD Rules clearly state:
If no staff members are online, the trainee may be killed.
At the time staff were online and available to take a sit regarding the matter.
If you would like to see a change to the rule then you may suggest it in the suggestions section of the SCPRP Forums.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro