Shock EJT Limit increase- Accepted

0xEmma

What do you want to see? - Slot limit increased to 12 for the "Elite Jump Trooper" sub-batallion

Why should we add it? - The sub-batallion has been growing and  more slots are needed to hold its members

What are the advantages of having this? - More people are able to be on the job

Who is it mainly for? - Shock

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by 0xEmma

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

+Support
Other battalions have had their sub-classes slots increased, so I don't see why not.

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

On 12/5/2020 at 6:14 PM, FakeMickey said:

+Support
Other battalions have had their sub-classes slots increased, so I don't see why not.

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

On 12/5/2020 at 8:14 PM, FakeMickey said:

+Support

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 12/5/2020 at 9:14 PM, FakeMickey said:

+Support

But i've never seen that many EJT, and you also have STF

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

16 hours ago, pixalgamer99 said:

I mean he has a point I haven’t seen many Shock on too even fill the amount too full EJT or STF

Alright when it comes down to EJT the new reworks with  it has gotten attention by some shock to the point where we are full at the cap number of 5 people. And there's more people who want to join.

+Support 

-Multiple people want this to the point we don't have enough spots for it

-No reason not to at this point in time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! We have agreed to increase it to 7. Please allow up to 2 weeks for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*