1. 1. Should Bun be a SO

• yes
    • no

What is your ingame name?: Bun

What is your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:508276098

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:  Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: SO 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:  Admiral Garrick Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

Shock themselves are already extremely well trained and disciplined as well as they’re already well managed however trained troopers But one problem is there activity there activity and Going down badly and I want to help them fix that and get more People to join shock and help stop the minges I can and will do to improve the branches is that I will hold daily tryouts in order to increase the numbers of DT and Shock. Another thing that I will do is that I will reward troopers for their hard work and dedication by giving promotions to troopers that deserve them.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I was a CPT  in Shock, so I would like to help them out and would never do anything to hurt them, as well as I would like to make new improvements on the Death Troopers, to make them a more active battalion and I personally think I have been a great help for the Navy since I have joined.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank because  I enjoyed being in the Shock Battalion, And I love the Naval battalion and doing these kinds of serious RP stuff  Hopefully with me receiving this rank if accepted, I can help improve shock to where I have heard that many people dont like shock because the make mistakes some times and I want to help them improve those mistakes they have made 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: the purpose of this branch is to oversee shock and train them and make sure they are up to par when policing the ship and to assist shock command where needed and To Oversee  DT

3 hours ago, -Frank- said:

+ Support

Nice app, good guy.

Good points in app, good luck.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+ Support

Nice app, good guy.

Knows his job.

Has shock experience

Semi Active (from what i have seen at least)

Would be a good fit for SO                                     BEST OF LUCK BUN!                    --Gunnery Officer DX008

Moderator                            Medical SGM                              Naval Commander

18 hours ago, MrTouchdown said:

+ Support

Nice app, good guy.

Knows his job.

Has shock experience

~Ducks

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

19 hours ago, MrTouchdown said:

+ Support

Nice app, good guy.

Knows his job.

Has shock experience

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

20 hours ago, MrTouchdown said:

+ Support

Nice app, good guy.

Knows his job.

Has shock experience

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+Support

+Good Naval and has great potential to improve SO

+/- Application was a little bit confusing to read

Additional Comments: If you do get accepted please keep in mind that SO oversees both Shock and DT. I saw a lot of Shock being mentioned in the application and DT mentioned only once. I do agree with your ideas for shock but hopefully you have the same enthusiasm to help DT as well. Good app and good luck Bun.

Edited by BUSCHY2

Signed,

Former: Shock STF CSM Busch 2815, SD Vice Admiral Busch
SSO Commodore Busch

ACCEPTED
Please speak to your Security Director (Grandpa) for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png