Chiefs 3rd staff app- Accepted

Chief_

The Legendary Poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed to rejoin the staff team?

• Yes
    • No

++++++SUPPORT

Former staff, understands + is dedicated to a role as staff, EXTREMELY active (in his previous role as Senior Admin and even now) and stays extremely up to date with the handbook + MOTD at any given time. I've watched him go through the ranks before and I can tell you he is perfect for the staff team. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 12/4/2020 at 3:10 PM, Rektify said:

Absolute +Support

- Former Senior Admin-ge
- Understands the role of staff well
- Active and does a good job in keeping people in line
- Knows the staff handbook (It's been updated and plenty has changed but I'm sure Chief can handle it)

On 12/5/2020 at 9:12 PM, Lil Walter OBE said:

+Support
-Extremely active
-From the times we have talked I found you to be a nice and friendly person
-A former big boy

I would love to see you in the staff team mate!

Edited by Jameshi34

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

On 12/7/2020 at 1:45 PM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

++++++SUPPORT

Former staff, understands + is dedicated to a role as staff, EXTREMELY active (in his previous role as Senior Admin and even now) and stays extremely up to date with the handbook + MOTD at any given time. I've watched him go through the ranks before and I can tell you he is perfect for the staff team. 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 12/4/2020 at 3:10 PM, Rektify said:

Absolute +Support

- Former Senior Admin-ge
- Understands the role of staff well
- Active and does a good job in keeping people in line
- Knows the staff handbook (It's been updated and plenty has changed but I'm sure Chief can handle it)

From what I've seen on prp absolute +support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 12/8/2020 at 5:18 PM, TheeReaper said:

Chief I hate to say this to you, but just stop man. I'm not trying to mean or discourage you but, you just need to move on.

Perhaps you should move on if your gonna be like that.

+support 

Much love chief 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG