Suggestion: Music Radio using gov radio, but for not gov - Denied

jackyman21

Before you say no, Let me explain this. I think itll be a great idea and it would possibly bring in revenue for the server.

So the idea of this is to create a "radio station" by creating an extra radio channel on the gov radio, and giving it to EVERYONE (im pretty sure radio can be edited so only certain whitelists to have certain channels, AND THIS wouldnt be ANOTHER addon that could cause lag)

Now heres where the MONEY MAKING FOR THE SERVER part comes in

Add a new donator job: Radio Broadcaster that can play stuff over this designated radio channel and RP as a "radio broadcaster" (think like talkshows, music, basically being a radio station like IRL)

so basically this would add a music radio RP aspect to the game and actually increase RP. It would be cool to turn it on and vibe to some music in your car or something. I think a real radio was suggested but THIS causes MINIMAL if ANY lag

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

4 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

It would use the radio that gov uses already in game. I’m not sure where to find that on workshop but I’ll check.

Ye, that won't work.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

15 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Ye, that won't work.

Well damn. Only reason I thought it would work is because different jobs such as EMS have access to different channels and PD LC has the “command” channel. Sorry to waste your time

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

On 12/2/2020 at 5:22 PM, Parry said:

yea +/- support

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• 2 weeks later...