Tryouts..- Denied

JuiceTaps

I have done tryouts before, yes. There are tryouts run spectacular, and run absolutely terrible. I think this needs to be fixed.. I had a few friends who didn't get into divisions that are really rare to have tryouts for, because the Host didn't say the question.. He couldn't cope with the player's FPS, so he kicked him out ( a different friend). Personally, I have had this twice with the questions. I think for Naval, it should be forum applications exclusively. Then, if you pass that, you can go have a privately hosted tryout. This can be for other regiments, but I've gotten my friends' reports mainly on Naval.

ย 

Thanks for reading. ๐Ÿ˜„

Have a good day - Asp

I failed you around an hour ago because you did an advanced firing line incorrectly and you make suggestion?ย I was looking forward to you trying again, learning from your mistakes, and getting far in naval, but I guess not. Also -supportย for incorrect format

Racecars don't need headlights because the track is always lit

This isn't the place to put this, you would have to talk to naval command. Naval isn't hard or easy to get into, if we did easier tryouts them minges would just join. also forum applications is just a big no no

ใ€˜ย โ„๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐••ย ๐”ป๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃย ใ€™ใ€˜ย ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ’ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅย ใ€™
ใ€˜ย 
๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆย ใ€™

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

4 minutes ago, WiN said:

This isn't the place to put this, you would have to talk to naval command. Naval isn't hard or easy to get into, if we did easier tryouts them minges would just join. also forum applications is just a big no no

ย 

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

I failed you around an hour ago because you did an advanced firing line incorrectly and you make suggestion?ย I was looking forward to you trying again, learning from your mistakes, and getting far in naval, but I guess not. Also -supportย for incorrect format

ย 

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

- Support

- The tryouts that battalions do are created by the command of that battalion not by staff, these suggestions are mainly for the staff and HC to add stuff to battalions and the game.

Edited by PTOB

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

On 12/1/2020 at 6:48 PM, Scoot said:

ย 

๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง | ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ |ย ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญย ๐’๐ญ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ