staff report

Spyingfeather

Your In-game:Ci inf Feather

Your SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/10322876/

The admin's name in-game:lil walter

The admin's steam name (If you know it):idk it but this is his steam id 

What did the admin do: put a warn on me for trying to take someones ear and accidentally killing the guy during the sit and he didnt even warn the other guy for rdm bc he shot me to death

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):Moderator| Lil Walter: !warn feather FailRP and RDM

What do you believe should happen to the admin: demotion or a warning

Any extra information: no.

So what happened here was the initial sit was called by the accuser for RDM as Zealous has shot him.
The reason Zealous shot him was because he was in the class D area as 1048.
While in the sit 1048 killed Zealous saying he was trying to take his ear which obviously he cant do in a sit.
So I warned him for failrp due to him being in D class area and RDM as he killed Zealous.
Looking back it should have been RDM in a sit.
1048 started to get really disrespectful and demanded my SteamID which I provided and I returned him.
I also gave Zealous a verbal as to not kill 1048 and instead report it to a staff member.

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

1 minute ago, Lil Walter OBE said:

You stabbed him in a sit and you told me you were trying to take his ear.

yes thats how you take someones ear have you ever played 1048

Just now, Lil Walter OBE said:

Look I dont want to waste mine or other peoples time with this petty attempt honestly.

thats really rude of you i would like your higher ups to take this sit, as i dont like your disrespect

I second all of the above from Walter, Yes I indeed did kill him, due to the fact of the 1048 instance being in out D-Block and yes, 1048 did in fact kill me during the sit

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

1 minute ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

Don’t argue here, take it to DMs

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

3 minutes ago, Spyingfeather said:

he has now called me petty

-Support
Ngl, if you cant handle being called petty, you shouldnt even be on the internet.
What even is this report, you stabbed someone in a sit and got warned, whats exactly the problem here?

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support

As Zeus said if you can't handle being called petty you shouldn't even be here.
You stabbed someone in a sit, it was fair take the warn and deal with it.
You also didn't provide any evidence, you just said what he put in the command.

Edited by Eaten

hi

This is a big pogger moment honor wow GIF by Bonjwa

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support

-I have had past experiences with Feather and they were all bad

-Don't really think we can trust him

-You cannot do any RP stuff in a staff sit

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

49 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

No wrongdoing here. Warnings were properly distributed. Staff has discretion over issuing verbal or formal warns on first offenses. Obviously left out portions of the story with malicious intent. No proper evidence provided.

He's BLed.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

4 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Ngl, if you cant handle being called petty, you shouldnt even be on the internet.
What even is this report, you stabbed someone in a sit and got warned, whats exactly the problem here?

^^^^ couldnt put it better

Welcome to Gmod . . .

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png