Beepis's Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Beepis

In-Game Name: Beepis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93540482

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum

What is your RP Rank?: Security 1st LT, Level 70

What is your timezone?: CST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  I hosted/planned GenSec PT's before if that counts. Hosted the first Wardens PT.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I should be allowed on the event team because with my extreme knowledge of the SCP world I can bring in new event ideas that have not been done before such as an event with SCP-458 the infinite pizza box. I can bring in my immeasurable amount of creativity that affects a large portion of the foundation instead of a select few of MTF, Research, etc. I believe that I could make a very interactive event that isnt just another GOI raid, Baby SCP or just some copy paste idea (no offence). I think I could bring in something big and superbly creative to the table. I also want to bring in events that pertain a bit more to GenSec because GenSec usually never get many events usually they only get a Dclass riot here or there but the GOI raids usually die off before they can even step foot in LCZ. I also was in research so I have extensive knowledge about SCP's , the foundation in general. I also am on the server almost every day

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An event that I would do would be a foreign personnel event like lets say a world leader comes into the facility to inspect it and accidentally causes an SCP breach while doing so like SCP-079 where another ET would RP as SCP-079 and turn off the lights, breach a few SCP's and in order for SCP-079 to be RC'd there will be 5 junction boxes lying around the facility and 5 foundation personnel have to flip the switches at the same time to purge SCP-079 from the electrical grid, the world leader will hopefully die in the ensuing chaos or if he doesn't well good for him.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite SCP is SCP-049 because he seems so ominous were there is so many questions about him that cannot be answered with the available information. like most of his wiki page is just giving baseline stuff to get a general outline of who he is and that he doesn't have a developed personality so alot of his character is up to what everyone else makes of it.

Edit1: cleaned up the application a bit and added a few things.

Edited by Beepis
  • Like 2

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

+support

-creative

-already holds great PT's for security

-active

-gud app

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+Support

- Hosts some of the best PTs for security

- Great activity

- Original and creative event idea

Good luck Beepis, the Irish Lemon gives you his support.

(sorry no colors I’m on my phone)

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

+Support

- Insane activity
- My man set up the first ever Wardens PT pog
- Event idea seems interesting
- Trusted Security LCMD member

All the best Beepis, I hope you get it.

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

+Support

Beepis is a well trusted member of the community, being Command in Security shows that he is, also being respectful towards others. Plus has prior experience with hosting things that would be similar to events.

The only downside I have is your application, the reasoning to why you should be event team is fine, but the idea & whats your favorite Scp is rather short.

I've seen mass breach events happen before, there not the most fun when it comes to Non-Combatant jobs such as Utility or Research since they just have to stay in bunks and do nothing, plus including 079 its not all that interesting.

Also your favorite Scp needs some more detail to go into it.

I do wish you the best of luck on your application though.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

33 minutes ago, Squash said:

+Support

Beepis is a well trusted member of the community, being Command in Security shows that he is, also being respectful towards others. Plus has prior experience with hosting things that would be similar to events.

The only downside I have is your application, the reasoning to why you should be event team is fine, but the idea & whats your favorite Scp is rather short.

I've seen mass breach events happen before, there not the most fun when it comes to Non-Combatant jobs such as Utility or Research since they just have to stay in bunks and do nothing, plus including 079 its not all that interesting.

+support

from what other says sounds good

Best of Luck!

• Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

6 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

Massive +Support, would love to see him in ET.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 11/25/2020 at 1:34 PM, ZJ said:

+support

-creative

-active

-gud app

Event Idea could work, Would be tricky though with the boxes but I believe you would be a good addition to the ET.

Edited by Travar

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 11/25/2020 at 4:14 PM, Squash said:

+Support

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 11/25/2020 at 2:34 PM, ZJ said:

+support

-creative

-active

-gud app

Yes

+Support

~Mr Steal ya kneecaps Price

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector