player report against magic- Accepted

Abu

Your in game name: Abu bin Qassim Muhammad

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85489413

The player's in game name: Magic

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:106454852

What did the player do: prop climbed and told to stop, the person is staff and i made a staff report, but apparently its a player report?

Evidence (required):

image.png.c91d23eae2df8651ffe4ba3483a402e3.png

image.png.fc6063f7263ea872fc893f86190a4e9a.png

image.png.61c0f66f6be42e5350f7b47ac7fb0bbe.pngthis shows the same skin from the one before, so he prop climbed twice

What do you believe should happen to the player: no clue how you deal with staff breaking motd rules, so idk. but it seems kind of ridiculous for a senior mod to be prop climbing like that

Any extra information: I asked him multiple times why he prop climbed but he refused to respond and just told me to make a staff report

yes i know that i cant build in that parking lot as a hobo, but that doesn't allow staff to prop climb on it, 

-Support

I just saw a cool looking building across from spawn and wanted to get on top of it and dance, as you can see in the last picture

I didn't think you would get angry at me for this

I didn't hear you tell me to stop, just screaming

Also, I didn't use anything to my advantage and  I deleted it once I saw what you said in chat

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

38 minutes ago, Will said:

+Support

Yes, Magic prop climbed, though this wouldn't have been much more than a verbal warning at best.

this seems very petty to make a whole player report over but technically he did prop climb. nothing malicious happened though so this probably won't go anywhere other than a verbal.

PD

Just now, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

TBH you shouldn't be even building there

yeah i didnt know when i couldnt when i built there, but i deleted it afterwards, still doesnt give him the right to prop climb on it

6 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support

I just saw a cool looking building across from spawn and wanted to get on top of it and dance, as you can see in the last picture

I didn't think you would get angry at me for this

I didn't hear you tell me to stop, just screaming

Also, I didn't use anything to my advantage and  I deleted it once I saw what you said in chat

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+Support 

There is much wrong in this post but since this is a player report specifically reporting Magic I will only talk about what he did specially and the evidence shown. 

I feel like Staff members should not be prop climbing ever, they should know the rules the most, do not care if it's "hurting anyone" there is more to it than just that. I could can go into super detail about that but I choose not to. Staff members are expected to know and understand the rules and to not break them in any shape or form especially from a senior moderator to do this. If a normal player did this it would probably just be a verbal, however being a staff member, no, you are at higher expectations. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

20 minutes ago, Calamity said:

+Support 

There is much wrong in this post but since this is a player report specifically reporting Magic I will only talk about what he did specially and the evidence shown. 

I feel like Staff members should not be prop climbing ever, they should know the rules the most, do not care if it's "hurting anyone" there is more to it than just that. I could can go into super detail about that but I choose not to. Staff members are expected to know and understand the rules and to not break them in any shape or form especially from a senior moderator to do this. If a normal player did this it would probably just be a verbal, however being a staff member, no, you are at higher expectations. 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

+Support 

I kind of have to agree sorry Magic best of luck tho