Yes, Darth + Tact

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:

No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:

No

How much time do you have on the server?:

2 Weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I know the Lore pretty well, I've watched the movies, the shows, and some books.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

As a SF officer I want to give my SF more stuff to do during events and be able to do sims for my SF. I've also had some ideas for events that I would like to try out. Also when I'm on late and there's not a lot of GMs on I want to be able to host an event for the people who  are on late at night and are bored just running around.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

I'm second in command in SF, I have zero strikes, warns, and bans. I have 2 weeks on the server and have put in a lot of work in SF. I'm trusted by my SF to have responsibility and to lead them.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Somewhat, I'm familiar with commands like !goto, !bring, !god, etc. But I haven't used them in a while.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

I'm somewhat aware of how they function but I do not have experience being one.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On-Ship: A squadron of fighters with a troop transport is trying to hijack the ISD, Protect the bridge and engine core to make sure the rebels cannot hijack the ship. Around 5 or 6 event actors to be the rebels, AI Fighters and possibly one player pilot to keep SF occupied and to deliver the rebels into MHB. The Pilot would be focused on taking down SF and the shield generators on the top of the ISD. The ground troops would be trying to push through the ship trying to take the bridge of the ship and barricade themselves in the bridge while calling for reinforcements, which if rolled properly would allow me to bring cruisers into the airspace where drop pods would be sent into the ship for reinforcements. The Rebels would then fail in their attempt to hijack the ISD and call for evac (if they're not already dead), and the player who was the pilot would come in a new ship to pick them up in moonpool.

Off-Ship: This would be a Hoth event, An ISB would come to the ship saying that a small rebellion has risen on the planet from a group of citizens. The troopers would be brought down from the ISD and be placed on the planet and tasked with finding the rebels. There would be around 5 player citizens there, 3 out of 5 would be rebels and the other 2 would just be neutral citizens. The troopers would be tasked with finding which are the rebels and when they find at least 2 of them the rebel alliance would appear in space to help them, sending pods down to the planet and fighters in the airspace to attack SF. The Troopers would defend the planet from the rebels while the SF clears the airspace so that the other imperial ships can evacuate.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!give Ptob rw_sw_rps4

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!model Ptob models/Player/SGG/Starwars/battledroid.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

-Support 

- was rather insensitive to me when I told rioting ST's in a advert that harsher punishments for continued behavior would be handed out coincidentally after Zeeptin joined. Playing it as I was trying to look good infront of higher ups even though that whole time I had been trying to support sit's , trying to stop the rioting , dealing with a ST that had been removed for a reason he thought was abusive and finally I had also been trying to deal with about 8 ST's sexually harassing a 501st before that advert was made. Then after dealing with all that I had directed my attention to the ST's, Zeeptin joined the server while I was writing out my advert and finally when I had averted it i saw  a message written by PTOB which read "Now Magma is trying to stop the riots" which from my POV looked like he was saying I am now trying to subdue the riots that are going on simply cause the owner joined. 

This is exactly what he said after I did some fishing  

this is few moments after the Owner joined and I made the advert 

: /ooc Lol now magma is trying to control it  

: /ooc Wonder why

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, Dragin said:

-Support 

- was rather insensitive to me when I told rioting ST's in a advert that harsher punishments for continued behavior would be handed out coincidentally after Zeeptin joined. Playing it as I was trying to look good infront of higher ups even though that whole time I had been trying to support sit's , trying to stop the rioting , dealing with a ST that had been removed for a reason he thought was abusive and finally I had also been trying to deal with about 8 ST's sexually harassing a 501st before that advert was made. Then after dealing with all that I had directed my attention to the ST's, Zeeptin joined the server while I was writing out my advert and finally when I had averted it i saw  a message written by PTOB which read "Now Magma is trying to stop the riots" which from my POV looked like he was saying I am now trying to subdue the riots that are going on simply cause the owner joined. 

This is exactly what he said after I did some fishing  

this is few moments after the Owner joined and I made the advert 

: /ooc Lol now magma is trying to control it  

: /ooc Wonder why

Although I do not believe this happened, what does this have to do with him becoming a gm? 

anyways,

Massive +Support

-Chill guy

-Smart

-Responsible

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

3 minutes ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

Although I do not believe this happened, what does this have to do with him becoming a gm? 

anyways,

Massive +Support

-Chill guy

-Smart

-Responsible

Because he was disrespectful to me something I don't really see would be good trait for a GM to have  | thats you if you dont think this happened but logs prove otherwise

However if PTOB confirms himself this is not what he meant then I will see to changing my mind

maintaining -support 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 11/25/2020 at 12:59 PM, Azir said:

+ Support
- Good Guy
- Committed to the server
- Responsible
- Mature

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 11/25/2020 at 5:59 PM, Azir said:

+ Support
- Good Guy
- Committed to the server
- Responsible
- Mature

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Accepted

Please contact a V+ to receive your training.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png