Please update 035 to pro cracker instead of normal - Denied

Altair

What are you suggesting? -  Hi please give 035 a pro keypad instead of normal 

How would this change better the server? - M Just a better keycard  device  

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  not really

Who would this change mostly benefit? - M Maybe 035

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Edited by Tweety

I think 035 is balanced as it is right now, it doesn't need a pro keypad cracker. This would just make it too easy to crack checkpoints and other doors.

-Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

11 minutes ago, Doggo0 said:

I think 035 is balanced as it is right now, it doesn't need a pro keypad cracker. This would just make it too easy to crack checkpoints and other doors.

-Support

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

-Support

An Scp with a keypad cracker is already powerful enough as it is, plus he can mind control people to open doors for him. I mean hell, once I was on O5 Researcher and he infected me. You know we booked it straight out of the facility in record time.

Take into consideration that the only other classes who have a pro keypad cracker that are donator related are

CI Inflintrator - Diamond+
Pro D Class - Diamond+

Custom Classes if paid to have the keycard on it - 80 Bucks

The only job with  a pro is the Heavy, but that was for buffing reasons. 

At this time I don't feel like 035 needs a buff, the only Scp that can buy any weapon he chooses, make people do his biddings & crack open doors by himself. Not only that, but he can team with 049 whom can heal him AND make people into 400 Health zombies.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

3 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

An Scp with a keypad cracker is already powerful enough as it is, plus he can mind control people to open doors for him. I mean hell, once I was on O5 Researcher and he infected me. You know we booked it straight out of the facility in record time.

Take into consideration that the only other classes who have a pro keypad cracker that are donator related are

Pro D Class - Diamond+

At this time I don't feel like 035 needs a buff, the only Scp that can buy any weapon he chooses, make people do his biddings & crack open doors by himself. Not only that, but he can team with 049 whom can heal him AND make people into 400 Health zombies.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

4 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

Pro D Class - Diamond+

On top of that, 035''s minions still have whatever keycard they had SOOOOOOOOOOO I MEANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

4 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

Pro D Class - Diamond+

^^^^ Everything above
-support 035 doesnt need a Pro

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

11 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

Pro D Class - Diamond+

actually 40 for pro, but yea still stands

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

15 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

Pro D Class - Diamond+

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF