Mysterys ban appeal

MysteryGamer

Steam Name: MysteryGamer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:520849772

Ingame Name: Mystery

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: Doggo

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: i was copying my words to make my spam longer (cause the server crashed and i was tryin to have fun)and i did not know that i copyed someone that said the word and i when i join back on the server i went afk for a bit and came back to a 1 week ban and if they cant find the person that said the word then idk what happened and i will wait the ban out and and join gensec again and start over

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

+support, has been a great member of security, and worked hard for his rank
I believe it was an accident, but we need the logs to show that someone else was spamming it.

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

9 minutes ago, Mystery Gamer said:

to make my spam longer

• Laughing 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

5 minutes ago, Phillers said:

i was just tryin to be funny cause the server crashed thats why i was spaming

Edited by Mystery Gamer

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

+/- Support, Leaning +Support

Mystery is a great member of Security and I believe he wouldn't do something that stupid. However you gave no proof showing that you didn't say that. 

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, Sixx said:

+/- Support

Mystery is a great member of Security and I believe he wouldn't do something that stupid. However you gave no proof showing that you didn't say that. 

Edited by Sprink
  • Like 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat