Remove dRadio - and dont replace it. - Accepted

Bread

17 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

I'd maybe consider changing it to the radio that PoliceRP uses. Their radio system is set up with various specific channels that different people can access. Much more realistic, and easier to use.

+Support for full removal, but as Rookie said, if we want a radio. We can use that one ^^

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support

In all the time that I have been on the server, the only thing I have seen that they have done with the radio is to speak in open comms lol

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+ Support

TS is the best radio, can't change my mind. 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+support 

no one uses the radio we got TS. TS is also in character for almost all of the OPS channels. 

+support 

no one uses the radio we got TS. TS is also in character for almost all of the OPS channels. 

Also do not add the police radio. That got tried back on Site-05 and it did not work at all.

Edited by Gordan
Do not add police radio

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

On 11/20/2020 at 7:39 PM, Hope said:

In CI, the radio are only used to communicate with brainwashed personnel. Other than that, it's not that used that much whether it'll be in MTF or other branches.

+ 1

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+support

Its annoying as hell to be on the doctor job and radio to be broken and all i hear is people screaming on comms and talking without me being able to turn off my radio for probably a reason from my computer

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 11/20/2020 at 6:48 PM, Right Twix Bar said:

Yeah, the only time I've ever used it is to turn it off because someone's yelling over open comms.

^^^^^^^^^^

I use it to talk to sleuths but tbh, they're in TS 100% of the time anyway. It only really helps with mutes who don't have overwolf. As for brainwashed personnel, a PM tab in TS would be fine to give orders.

+Support

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

On 11/21/2020 at 12:41 PM, MexicanGuy said:

+Support

In all the time that I have been on the server, the only thing I have seen that they have done with the radio is to speak in open comms lol

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF