[Soap] darth Vader application- Denied

benjacobs034

In game: name Soap

steam name:benjacobs32

steam id:STEAM_0:0:201050334

section 2

i want the role of darth Vader to expand the love of rp to others who are new to imperial rp  and to build the love of the character Vader and strike fear into the battalions

I have experience with being serious and calm in ways of Vader and ok how to lead  in stressful situations and am kinda evil in it

I would love to be picked cause I’m active almost everyday four hours at a time and I could being a new experience as Vader and be active as him to make people have fun when it’s slow on the server 

some outlines could be I could help with story lines and  Mandy bring some more fun sims and events to the server 

in my personal experience I have nearly seen Vader active or seen minging when we have streamers are  on

in response to my question the way I could take care of it I will be active as much as I possibly can and when streamers are on I will help keep the mengery down by coming up with new rules for when streamers are on to play  

note I don’t expect to be picked for such a serious role I’m just trying I just hope someone who deserves it gets the role 

Edited by benjacobs034

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

Umm 

-support 

100 word apps go brr? 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG