Bacon Staff Report

DemiTheDuck

Your In-game: Duck Guy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109456933

The admin's name in-game: Bacon Dude

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What did the admin do: I contacted staff for Attempted Rdm and when he brought me he explained and he said it was a partial lock down but i got shot at the top d block not bottom and he didn't let me explain. I told him i was shot at top D block and he didn't listen and returned us both. The riot control shot me at top of the elevator and many people were conplaining about the rdm and he did nothing about it. Bad staff.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): image.png.863f0da66546a21f5934f6094dc062cf.pngimage.thumb.png.a757771ccefe44c7108cd55f3bc508ed.pngimage.png.79314bdee115d18e4e166e6636105f11.pngimage.png.e66103b962342b571e1d4b6667d80089.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Demoted or removed from staff due to other reports

Any extra information: No but he is a bad Mod and abusive. Thanks.

Edited by DemiTheDuck

It was partial lockdown and you were on the elevator I explained that to you and after all of this you dissed me in PM

image.png.1fae97817a7312d8ee38bd8deea9aed6.png

Also I listened to you but you just kept saying I have a SS that didnt prove anything

Edited by General bacon

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

• October locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic
31 minutes ago, DemiTheDuck said:
40 minutes ago, DemiTheDuck said:

Any extra information: No but he is a bad Mod and abusive. Thanks.

questioned your skills as a team of staff

Is your own comment also a question? because both seem rather disrespectful to me. Thanks.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Here’s my take, this doesn’t seem like an issue. If you were shot there are logs that show the staff member where you were shot. I trust Bacon’s judgement. -support. 

The comment does seem disrespectful, and your response was sarcastic. 

-Support

~Screenshots dont prove anything
~Also the report and the comments you made are kinda disrespectful
~Should of made a Player Report of the Riot Control

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

-Support
Being on the side ledges of the elevator still counts as being on the elevator, and since it was partial lockdown, you being shot on sight was allowed, and bacons actions seemed perfectly fine since again, you being on the side ledges and getting shot isn't ARDM.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

-Support

The evidence checks out. Just because bacon is blunt or had other reports on him, doesn’t make him ‘abusive’. The only thing I see here is staff diss. 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||