Gordan - Event Team ApplicationAccepted

I disappear

In-Game Name: Gordan

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_0:0:200603404

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

What is your RP Rank?: AMM (Assistant Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Assistant Manager however you want to say it)

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  I do not.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9 (on every day for the most part)

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: You should allow me to be event team because I have previous experience with the tools you get (I used to be Senior Mod a long time ago). I also am a very creative person and can create fun and role-play enhancing events. I have also been in many branches over my time in this server. I was in CI Military,  CI RND,  Nu-7, Gensec, Research,  Medical, and what I am currently in, Maintenance.  I think I should be trusted with the event team power because I was previously a senior mod and have not gotten punished on staff at all during my time there. I would like to interact with more people that may be new or I have just never interacted with before. I will also try to do events with multiple branches involved so nobody gets left out. I am also a command member which shows that I was trusted by other people and that I can be trusted. Lastly, you should allow me because I am extremely active. I am on almost every day. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I could host an SCP story contest. I would bring the people who want to be included in the event room and hire 2 judges (which will be other event team members/staff or some command members). The people who want to present will present there ideas on stage to everyone. The other people will just watch. They will then get up to 30 points (10 from each judge). The people with below 20 points will get kicked out. The next round will be the people who scored above a 20 and they will pitch another SCP idea on stage. This time the threshold will be raised to 25. Then the last round will be up against the people who scored a 25 or higher on the second round. This round the judges will not score but at the end of the round the judges pick who pitched the best SCP.  The winner will get a gun (I am thinking MP40 since you can craft it as D-Class so it would not be an unfair advantage).  2nd and 3rd place will get a small in game cash prize out of my pocket. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes I have

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite overall SCP is SCP-079. I just like it mostly because I love tech and I program in my free time. It is also just curious to me how a full blown AI can run on just 768k of ram and just on just a 700 megabyte hard drive. I also just general have an interest in old tech like 079. SCP-079 runs on an Exidy Sorcerer which was made back in 1978.  

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

+Support

-App seems good

-Active and Command

-Trustworthy

Edited by Sleeping Pills
Didn't mean to quote the app

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 11/14/2020 at 9:07 PM, Sleeping Pills said:

+Support

-App seems good

-Active and Command

-Trustworthy

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 11/14/2020 at 8:07 PM, Sleeping Pills said:

+Support

-App seems good

-Active and Command

-Trustworthy

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

+Support

-Chill guy

-Active

-Serious

-Funne hamster man

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

3 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

+Support

-Chill guy

-Active

-Serious

-Funne hamster man

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

+Support

I truly believe that you would be perfect for ET.

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector