Lantards Resignation

Lannie

Hello all, and welcome to my resignation party. No, there are no other guests, and no, you cannot use the bathroom. It’s mine. All of it. 

Anyways, your just in time for speech! Let’s see what I have to say about my branch and it’s people.

First of all, I’d like to say thank you to whoever came up with the strange outlandish choice that I become a WO, let alone get trained for OFC. 

Now, my main reason for leaving is: time. I just don’t have it. Look, I knew activity was bad. I heard your complaints, believe me I heard them. But frankly, I can’t do anything about it. I can’t make magic hours of time appear in my hands, if I could I would. School takes my time, and I need time of my own. What was basically my time at home was taken by Gensec, and I had only spared an hour of time for me to just relax, and no, I couldn't have stopped the bike rides. I’m required to do them. I understand that it’s your job and all, and I’m not upset at you guys for telling me, but hell just the letter A is starting to upset me, because the rest of the letters that follow spell out Activity usually. 

With that off of my chest, I’m going to go over some of the people that I enjoyed being around:

I’m going to make this list short.

It’s everyone. I enjoyed my time with every single one of you. Even if I didn’t talk to you. It was good to know that you were in GENSEC, doing your job, and taking care of this branch with me. Yes, even you enlisted, take care of GENSEC. You are the blood of the future, and you transport yourself to the future to keep GENSEC alive and healthy. Now obviously I will make some mentions, I can’t just leave my love for some of you guys in the dark. 

This is the list of people I loved being around a lot.

Sixx: you scared the shit out of me as a SGT, and now your teaching me what an empanada is as a CPT. You were the fun one to be around. I will miss you deeply. Thank you for having faith in me when I was a WO.

Mindstone: You damn furry. I didn’t talk to you much, but I loved the times when we minged around on random maps at midnight. Thanks for being a great DHOS. Oh, and just for you, Uwu, Owo, AwA. 

Comet: blah blah blah I scream at the funny toilet ghost in phasmopobia. But seriously though, although I felt at times that you didn’t like me, I knew deep down that you did. And you definitely do. You were my buddy since you mentored me for WO, which you did a hell of a good job at. Hit me up anytime and I’ll gladly talk to you. Thank you for supporting me and having faith in me. I’m sorry I couldn't be better.

Jamehsi: I didn’t talk to you much, and I still feel bad for screaming at you that one time during warden tryouts when you were right and I was wrong. You are an absolutely brilliant command member, and I see you as the future of our branch high command. 

Jack S: I’ll be honest, when you reached senior CMD I felt like we detached and that you didn’t like me anymore. You are an excellent member of senior command, and I see you taking the position of DHOS or HOS soon. 

Sprink: I didn’t talk to you much either, but you do your job well, and your an efficient and effective  member of command. Keep rising up in the ranks for me, chief. 

Assassin, The resigned: I don’t know why you did it, but as long as your happy, I’m happy. I felt like you missed out by resigning, but at the same time, such a good person like you must know what they are doing and what’s truly right and wrong for you. You were a nice friend to talk to, thank you for helping me in emotional times.

Fallout: Hey there lil man, I know I don’t talk to you much anymore, but your a sweet and kindhearted person. I was very happy to have you as my mentee, and I hope my mentor ship was helpful and assisted you in learning the ways of low command. Keep going, Gensec will always need someone nice like you.

Beepis: I don’t know much about you, but from what I see and hear, your a pretty good member of Command. Do what’s right, and keep doing it well. I wish I could’ve said more about you, and I’m sorry that I can’t.

Spud: lil potato child, I don’t know much about you either. But I’m sure you do good, and you mean good for gensec. After all, why else would we have picked you for WO?. Sorry I couldn't say more, but keep up your good work.

Ape: I'm sorry I did you last, but to me, you are a very, very key member in GENSEC. You make people laugh and do your work pretty damn good. You can be serious when necessary, and be flexible when not. You give the most honest and down to earth opinions on applications and important decisions, and whether it be a minus or plus support, the person receiving it can improve and learn a lot from it. You will go far if you wish, I know you can, and I know you will.

To all of the lovely NCOs: You keep the enlisted maintained and well. Keep that work up, you are a key blade that shapes our enlisted. They look up to you, but don't look down on them. Kneel down and speak eye to eye. I may be gone, but I will be very happy to see you guys reach WO.

To the sometimes crazy Enlisted: You may be new, and you may not even know me, but should you choose to work hard, and show dedication like I did back when I was in your shoes, You will go far. You just have to push yourself, and make sure you make the right choice. I know its a game, but it's also a community and a lovely one at that.

Well, that's it.

Oh and yeah, I am a furry.

See you in Medical, maybe i'll give you a bandage or two.

Or maybe in CI. I'll shoot you but you’ll probably get me before I do.

Or maybe I'll come back.

Or maybe I won't.

I'm sorry I couldn't be better. But I know you can be.

Goodbye!

UwU

Edited by Lantard
  • Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

|Retired Security CPT||Mr. Golf||Retired Maintenance OSPV||MTF E11 Directorate "V" ||Retired Omi-9 SSGT||Nu7 MSGT||Retired E-11 CPT||Retired D5 1LT||Ex-Senior Coldsilver|

10 minutes ago, Lantard said:

Jack S: I’ll be honest, when you reached senior CMD I felt like we detached and that you didn’t like me anymore. You are an excellent member of senior command, and I see you taking the position of DHOS or HOS soon. 

Bro I'm always open to play no matter what! I'll always be down, just ask bro, one of my favorite command members! Hope you come back in the summer.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Well my fried, i wish the best of luck for you and hope the journeys ahead of you are great

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

34 minutes ago, Lantard said:

Spud: lil potato child, I don’t know much about you either. But I’m sure you do good, and you mean good for gensec. After all, why else would we have picked you for WO?. Sorry I couldn't say more, but keep up your good work.

Goodbye Lantard, it was an honor being in Gensec with you. Thanks for buying me Among Us a few months ago. You keep going on those bike rides, I'll hold down the fort for you ❤️ .

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

You didnt spell my name wrong at all whattt

fr man, gl with those bike rides and chilling we’ll miss you till summer

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

Goodbye Lantard, Even though I never really got to know you I will still miss you, But hey do what you wanna do in life and do it well.

• Like 1

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

1 hour ago, Squash said:

Why is all of security command like resigning, im literally in tears rn.

I was just too cool, they couldn’t stay without me. 

Anyway, welcome to the club,  Lantard

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Hee hoo haa am funny MediCal NoW  any security that visit me may get a free Lollipop :3

• Like 1

|Retired Security CPT||Mr. Golf||Retired Maintenance OSPV||MTF E11 Directorate "V" ||Retired Omi-9 SSGT||Nu7 MSGT||Retired E-11 CPT||Retired D5 1LT||Ex-Senior Coldsilver|

Oh god, im sorry I didnt mention you terra. Here, ill give you one now. Terra, i didnt talk to you much, but you are definitely an interesting person to be around. You were strange, but a good kind of strange. ill miss you too, chief.

10 hours ago, Lantard said:

Oh and yeah, I am a furry.

Never going to let you forget that.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Lantard you were a damn good CMD member, BUT HOW THE HELL DID YOU NOT KNOW WHAT AN EMPANADA IS?! God Lantard  you were fun to be around ad I hope to see you in TS or in game once in awhile. Im never gonna forget your scuffed church style off-meeting with crooked chairs lmao.

• Laughing 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Sixx said:

Lantard you were a damn good CMD member, BUT HOW THE HELL DID YOU NOT KNOW WHAT AN EMPANADA IS?! God Lantard  you were fun to be around ad I hope to see you in TS or in game once in awhile. Im never gonna forget your scuffed church style off-meeting with crooked chairs lmao.

Oh sixx, when I come back in the summer and if I get back to CPT, expect church meetings all summer long. Maybe I’ll even get a forklift for a chair.