TacosTheGoat's Suggestion - Accepted

TacosTheGoat

What you want to see? - Add MetaGaming to helpful info slide 3.01 on police rp training room

Why should we add it? - Ok so basically i was trained to be OFC today and I couldnt help to notice that the MetaGaming rule is not present in the slide, I feel that Cadets/OFC's should be reminded/taught about MetaGaming and for example not using a bank raid advert as a reason to show up to the bank

What are the advantages of having this? - Less MetaGaming sits/reports

Who is it mainly for? - Cadets/OFC's

Links to any content - 

20201109215434_1.jpg

2 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

TBH this whole board is very inaccurate to the current state of rules and overall 

i would plus suport this but the map is getting changed so this could get updated so lets wait and see

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

14 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

TBH this whole board is very inaccurate to the current state of rules and overall 

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Most of the guidelines are outdated and I would like to see them all updated so then it's easier to train cadets and so then people don't get confused.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison