Malo's 501st Commander Application- Denied

G̷a̴m̶e̶i̸d̷i̶o̶t̶0̴4

Do you think im ready for the commander position?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think im ready for the commander position?

• Yes
    • No
    • Needs Better Experince

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 501st VCMDR Malo 1471

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: 501st Legion

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? : I want to be Commander of the 501st because I want to see the 501st grow better, when the school year hit, we all took a plunge in the battalion and I would like to try to help fix it. If I am given the role of CMDR I could help make changes in the battalion when they appear. I have been a VCMDR in the 501st for awhile now and think I am ready to be in the commander position and help our battalion grow.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? : 2 weeks.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? : The main purpose of a CMDR is to lead and oversee the regiment as a whole. A CMDR should be the face of leadership within the battalion, being able to communicate with fellow 501st. In order to improve how situations are handled you need to know how to discipline troopers and how to handle conflicts efficiently and effectively. A CMDR should be able to command and help its officers' become future leaders within the battalion and assist them in becoming a great leader, and give them the chance to apply those skills. A commander should always be looking for effective and efficient ways to develop the skills needed in the requirement and to be prepared for any surprises that may happen. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I should be trusted as a CMDR because I can lead my fellow troops with responsibility. By gaining the experiences over time from the mistakes I have made whilst filling the VCMDR role. Throughout being in the 501st  I have learned and grown with the situations and being a VCMDR has really pushed that with me having to overcome all the new situations that come with the rank. While being active on the server I have been trying to earn everything that I have gained with my time within the 501st. You should trust me because I am dedicated to fill the leadership position within the 501st and make the regiment as good as I can get with lots of work ethic.

7. How often can you be Online? :  I am able to be online almost every day after school as of me posting

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 0

+ support 

Oh how I was wrong about you Malo if only I knew back when I was a officer of the 501st what potential you had for the brand pentagon saw it idk why I didn't. I was too new to things at the time. 100% you are a great leader and would make a great commander 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

3 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

I have never seen you on

Inactive

Has done nothing for 501st

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

17 hours ago, zefershpear said:

+ support 

Oh how I was wrong about you Malo if only I knew back when I was a officer of the 501st what potential you had for the brand pentagon saw it idk why I didn't. I was too new to things at the time. 100% you are a great leader and would make a great commander 

He has grown a lot in the 501st and has grown as a player as a whole from the time I joined to now. He is a strong leader and knows the ins and outs of 501st and would make an amazing commander for the 501st. The battalion loves him as well and he is liked by a decent majority of the server as well

EX Medical Vice Commander 501st ARC Lead | 501st Officer IC Enlisted IQ Lord 

On 11/10/2020 at 1:16 PM, Nimo said:

-Support

I have never seen you on

Inactive

Has done a fair bit for 501st, However I don't believe you're ready.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

PENDING

Your application is under review by HC.

Edited by Stone Man

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...