Ban Appeal- Denied

CaptPrice

Ban Appeal

Steam Name:  CaptPrice

Ingame Name: I do not remember ( Was not the one playing when it was banned)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116936769

Ban Length: Permaban

Admin that Banned you: Snar 1K-1

Reason for Ban: SMT Disrespect

Dispute: I was not on the account at that time. Multiple people play on this account but has changed after this seeing how this was one of my favorite servers to play on. I would like and appeal. I apologize on behalf of whatever was said. Thank you and I hope you accept this appeal.

8 hours ago, Zerg said:

-support

Sadly this is not appealable, even if you were not playing it is your account which means it is your actions. 

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

-support

Fam, the things said to Snar? Heck no lmao. This is why you don't let others touch your account, if that IS what even happened.

i agree if you let others mess with your account thats on you your accountable for it 

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent