• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Lil Walter

What is your steam name?:

Lil Walter

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:72183440

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

CivilCity Moderator | T-Mod on MRP | Staff Director on OperationRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I dont remember when I first joined the community but I came back fully a month ago.

What date did you make your forums account?

January 15th 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

I have 7 warns in total but only two were rather recent in cases where I messed up.

I do hope to move past these mistakes and improve upon myself.

And for some reason the warns list doesnt show year as I beleive the warns that arent in October or November are nearly two years old.

Edit: I realise that the 5 other warns are from the Police RP server and seems to have transferred over.

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Yes

Timezone:

GMT

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I should be accepted into the staff team because I would make an extrodanary effort to respond to as many reports as I can and when I can.

I believe I have perfect judgment in a way to come to logical conclusions to any of matters at hand.

I wish to help enforce the rules of the server as I notice rule breakers ruining RP for others and ruining others experience.

I would allow all voices to be heard with an unbiased opinion.

I hope to reduce the time in which it takes for a report to get responded to as to provide convienience to the players.

I would be a very dedicated and active staff member and would love to be a part of the staff team as they seem like good guys.

I think having another staff member never hurts as it would reduce stress on other staff members.

I hope to improve the player base due to faster response times and overall the whole roleplay experience will be improved for all players.

And as I am in a different timezone to most players on the server I will be able to keep the peace when there are fewer staff on.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Seeming as they were MassRDMing which is a crime that is easily provable I would bring them to a sit and request that they stop.

As they are continuously cursing at me I would gag them and while they are gagged talk to the supposed victims and get their side of the story and possibly some evidence.

After checking logs to get further evidence on the accused player I would continue to talk with the victims.

If everything checks out I would ungag him to attempt to get his say.

If he continued to swear at me I would have no choice but to request an admin+ to ban him for the allotted 5 days and put a formal warning on his record for MassRDM and staff direspect.

20201107093130_1.jpg

Edited by Lil Walter OBE

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

+/- support I cant give u a full yes honestly. Ive never seen you and you have 2 freash warns. However you have a great app and for some reason I belive you when you say you want to move past the mistakes you made. Good luck dude!!

• Like 3

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

+ish support

Just do me  a favor and re-read  the rules to enforce them you must have a advanced knowledge of them 

• Like 2

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, icee jay said:

+/- support I cant give u a full yes honestly. Ive never seen you and you have 2 freash warns. However you have a great app and for some reason I belive you when you say you want to move past the mistakes you made. Good luck dude!!

1 hour ago, Dragin said:

+ish support

Just do me  a favor and re-read  the rules to enforce them you must have a advanced knowledge of them 

• Like 2

Free From GL ❤️

13 hours ago, Dragin said:

+ish support

Sorry about that it appears I may have read the question wrong so I have amended this issue.

• Like 1

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

+/-Support leaning towards -

Has the time on the server, mans been here longer than me. Also a well mannered individual, or treats others with respect.

However the MRDM question is really not too great. Also like Jay said 2 fresh warns, as someone applying for Staff, I expect them to be a role model of the server. 

Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

11 hours ago, Squash said:

Has the time on the server, mans been here longer than me. Also a well mannered individual, or treats others with respect.

However the MRDM question is really not too great. Also like Jay said 2 fresh warns, as someone applying for Staff, I expect them to be a role model of the server. 

Good Luck!

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 11/7/2020 at 12:31 PM, icee jay said:

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 11/8/2020 at 6:54 AM, Squash said:

Good Luck!

-Even though the warns are old they are all bad

-Reasons as Squash said

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 11/7/2020 at 11:31 AM, icee jay said:

On 11/7/2020 at 1:17 PM, Dragin said:

+ish support

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

On 11/7/2020 at 9:31 AM, icee jay said:

but did vote yes good luck

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 2:17 PM, Dragin said:

+ish support

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 11/8/2020 at 6:54 AM, Squash said:

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

• Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+/- Support

+Good App!

+Exceeded the suggested forum post limit

+Exceeded 150 on paragraph

-Hmmm, Q 16 needs some work. Include time and possible outcomes and punishments' according to the the situation.  A staff sit can be unpredictable, and punishment can be adjusted for the offender according to the situation.

• Like 1

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

6 minutes ago, Lil Walter OBE said:

I have tried my best to ammend the issues yet I am unsure as to what to improve on further.
Thanks for the reply though mate.

Never feel discouraged to reapply in the unlikely case this app gets denied! However, if you wish to reapply, strike for precision and accuracy. The more specific your answer is, the better it is. 

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif