bad warn, worse staff.- Denied

spiketail42

On 11/6/2020 at 4:28 AM, frog milk said:

Major -Support

As the staff member that issued your warning for RDM, I want to give context behind the situation.

A report was made against you for RDM, when I brought you up to the roof of spawn to see your side of the story you admitted to walking up to the person, pulling out your gun, and RDMing them for no reason whatsoever. I issued a warning for RDM, and immediately after you started saying that Jimmy had RDMed you, and you demanded that I warn Jimmy James which is something that I cannot do. After the warning was given and the sit was closed you made another sit reporting Jimmy for RDM.

I asked Jimmy to come to the sit, he teleported to me and began to explain the situation and why he killed you (it was because you killed one of his family members) You were extremely belligerent and you were arguing and yelling over Jimmy as he was explaining what happened.

You were gagged so Jimmy could explain without you shouting over him, and after the sit was closed you started Staff Dissing in OOC. You are lucky that Jimmy only muted you and did not warn you for staff diss.

(Not sure why you said that Jimmy took his own sit, I was the one who took it. Even if he did, he is allowed to.)
No attempt to follow the format whatsoever

On 11/6/2020 at 2:54 AM, spiketail42 said:

I know nothings going to happen. So idc enough anymore to format this correctly. I know nothing will be done.

Why did you even make this post?

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

- Support

Just cause Jimmy rdms does not give you the right to. 

Jimmy can take his own sits.

No format.

No evidence.

Valid warn.

If you're not going to "follow the format cause you know its going to get denied" then why report it?

- support

Jimmy and Frog have told there sides 

no format and no evidence

i was there the night that all happened and you and your friend were minging and just being over all toxic 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent