unban appeal

JustADutch

Steam Name: JustADutch  (Just_A_Dutch)

SteamID: :STEAM_0:0:456449592

Ingame Name: Dutch

Ban Length: perm

Admin that Banned you: unknown (console)

Reason for Ban: as stated homophobia/racism

Dispute: so yes i admit once i said something racist what i wont repeat.  but i never said something homophobic as ive said asking on the discord. i got banned on the day a kid treatend to ban me cause i called him a squeker (idk how to spell it). and well he probaly made a report when i was about to leave and the admin thought i left cause i said it.

i am not 100% certain iff this is treu but i think it is. iff i did say something admin who banned me please tell me. and iff i did i apolegize in advance/ but i swear i dint say anything.

-Support

Well racism is no no here and you gave no evidence that supports your case.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

I once got banned from another server applied somewone said the same thing. But iff there’s nothing more to say why would I? Want me to tell u how my day was? No u just wanna hear my story and it’s this long so yeah it’s my story.

one last thingI have to say  iff u would be my friend u probably would’ve said good things about me so idc really about the support - or +. I just wanna know mostly why I was banned how by who. Cause I don’t believe I deserved it and well iff I did I accept it and will chanche myself so I won’t do it again.  So just don’t respond unless u say it’s unbanned or banned

Edited by Just_A_Dutch

On 08/23/2020, Console permanantly banned you for multiple instances of homophobia and racism incidents. This means SMT banned you. We do not take racism lightly and, even if the homophobia part was never included, multiple instances of racism still equals a perma ban. 

2 hours ago, Just_A_Dutch said:

one last thingI have to say  iff u would be my friend u probably would’ve said good things about me so idc really about the support - or +.

Friends don't just say good things about you. Friends call you out on your bull and if you make the wrong choices in life. They should make you have the desire to become a better version of yourself while they take a part in your life. 

From how I see this... -Support. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

2 hours ago, Rektify said:

On 08/23/2020, Console permanantly banned you for multiple instances of homophobia and racism incidents. This means SMT banned you. We do not take racism lightly and, even if the homophobia part was never included, multiple instances of racism still equals a perma ban. 

Friends don't just say good things about you. Friends call you out on your bull and if you make the wrong choices in life. They should make you have the desire to become a better version of yourself while they take a part in your life. 

Mans giving life advice

But on the real tho -Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

4 hours ago, Rektify said:

Free From GL ❤️

• Head of Staff
On 10/31/2020 at 12:56 PM, Sixx said:

-Support

Well racism is no no here and you gave no evidence that supports your case.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander