-Prop usage 

-abuse

-----------------------------------

Warn record

- 02/11/2020, 05:07:05SCP[GL] Rookieblue FailRP - Abuse of SCP 343 Appeal

- 02/11/2020, 05:01:17SCP[GL] Rookieblue Prop Spawn as SCP 343 x2 Appeal

-----------------------------------

Dispute:

Background information: During the time of these warns they had happened minutes from each other, hence why I was blacklisted (the proximity of the warns)  at the time I had spawned in 1 wall and some other thing I cannot recollect, inside the D block intersection then I got warned. Fast forward a few minutes my friend got pulled to the sit and I used my no clip swep to watch. (the abuse part)

Now the reason I should be unblacklisted is because these warns are extremely old. I don't ever prop minge anymore unless I am maintenance in which I am allowed to spawn props (that aren't ridiculous).  I can back up I have learned my lesson because the last documented time I broke NLR was actually for doing it on 343. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

He should get another chance +Support

8 hours ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

Still stinky though.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

22 hours ago, Sprink said:

I think Gubby has learned his lesson and is ready to have a second chance.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket