Warning Appeal - 2Chopper4

2Chopper4

Warning Appeal - Chopper

2Chopper4

STEAM_0:1:18753958

RDMx1

10/28/20

I was sniping  a farmer jumping around and a D class was in front of him I killed the D boy instead.  The guy to  my left purple bunk that was sniping killed the farmer.  Crossfire and a mistake

spacer.png

unknown.png?width=1265&height=628

The first pick he is moving really fast. The second pic im pretty sure he is right behind the D class cause I think the farmer is the one in the green looking to my left direction or its the other sniper beside me looking that way.

Edited by 2Chopper4
  • Like 1

Raptor Team Owner|  Nu7 Hammer Down/HSU/SM | Medical/EFM

+Support
From what I see in the screenshots it look likes crossfire, but Jameshi's side would be appreciated.

• Like 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+Support

Its easy to crossfire someone especially when you are jumping around and the AWP does a lot of damage. So it almost instantly kills them.

It does seem like an honest mistake.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support

Looks like clear crossfire however I would like to hear @Jameshi34side still.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

It looks like a simple mistake, even I have RDM D-Class who get in the way on accident. I still want to see Jameshi34's side too.

+Support 

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

Even playing on this server for a full year  Crossfires happen a lot of people try to get you punished for it
Looks like a  accident to me 

+Support

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF

13 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Its easy to crossfire someone especially when you are jumping around and the AWP does a lot of damage. So it almost instantly kills them.

It does seem like an honest mistake.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

• Rookieblue changed the title to Warning Appeal - 2Chopper4