Monikas O5 Researcher app (6th Attempt this year)

Former LR Monika Returned

In Game Name:  Monika

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:441786887 

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+): Researcher

How many Strikes do you have: 1

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: As someone who wants to see research grow and thrive i have always seeked ways to make the branch fun. I want to do more things for research and during events i try to make research a integral part of the story-lines for event team. I am hoping by getting an O5 Research slot not only would more people be inspired to join the research department and be less afraid of an O5 thats what i want to do make people happy instead of scared of O5 Researchers and staff. Imagine this scene if you will a JR is in bunks alone and an O5 Researcher walks in and asks for them to come with them to observe 106 testing you do a successful test on him and he is more dedicated to the branch. I dont want to be an O5 just to have the power of an O5 Plus im on a no minge agreement with command logically i would not minge on the job because i have been kicked off RFA for that reason and i dont want to repeat those mistakes. I am inspired by noble he is a great O5 Researcher he is nice and he is dedicated and he is the nicest person in the branch i want to be working side by side with him. This would not only benefit research by having two active people on at all times but there would be more tests and more things that would benefit everyone and make the experience on the server more enjoyable. People like seeing O5 Activity as long as there is an active O5 on instead of someone who apply's and goes offline for a week and does not play on the job at all. The other thing is O5 Staff has been my dream ever since i joined research on February 14th 2020 i have always wanted this job and i think it would be a boost to test ideas and creativity. I care for my fellow researchers and i always will be here even if im not promoted to command i will always be in the branch because i wait.

Why should we accept you: I am active i am dedicated i never give up on things i dont do [REDACTED] things anymore and i dont minge. I have more Experience in research then my competitors,i am creative i come up with great ideas, i Care about  the enlisted and everyone else in the branch. I understand the rules and regulations of site administration i know whats reasonable and unreasonable and plus theoretically if you gave me the Administrator job i would not minge on that job at all. I want to help people be happy and work hard and have fun. I am experienced to the branch i have been an enlisted for three fourths of a year and i believe even though i have a controversial history on the server this would show that i have changed to the Mobile task forces. I am Dedicated to the branch and i rarely take any Leave of absences and i am active on the server for 7 Hours a day when i am on. I promise that i will never ever minge on the job i will be serious and actually Role-play and i promise to not abuse the job. 

Former Sargent Negev Line monika
RFA,HMR,RIG, Longest lasting LR
CI RND 
Field Researcher,

Mass + Rep

mate I know u for a long time.
 I remember when u were RFA on site 05 and u were mingin a lot. But now U are less mingy and U re great Researcher 
So Yes U should be in the haha funny Research.
we all make mistakes like me and u we minged but now we re not and U deserved it even tho ur blacklisted from MTFS
U are still great boi to be around and U grew out of being a minge sooner than me so I hope u'll get that job

+Support

Monika/Vlad has improved his behavior immensely. And I do believe that those who believe otherwise are thinking about the past and clinging to it.

I have not seen Vlad minge in a while now, And I do believe he is ready for 05 Research. And has been here for a long time and knows his stuff.

A bigger nerd than ever

39 minutes ago, Dang said:

- support 

- constant minging. 

I'm sorry Vlad but if you can't learn how to distance yourself and look at the bigger picture of things and learn when people want to be left alone I don't wanna support you getting a position like this.

-Support

I've asked him to leave me be several times and it came to a breaking point where he hopped on stealth op and tried following me around CLOAKED. I dont know if i'd be comfortable with a man like that in a position like this one.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

Just now, Kami- Amaterasu said:

-Support

I've asked him to leave me be several times and it came to a breaking point where he hopped on stealth op and tried following me around CLOAKED. I dont know if i'd be comfortable with a man like that in a position like this one.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+/- support

I will preface this by saying that I have only known Monica recently and I can only attest to recent actions and events that have occurred in or around Medbay.
I believe that Monica has a very creative mind and is very active in research. Their test ideas are unique and are often very good.
However I also believe that the minging is an issue that may not be suitable for the O5 Research team at this time.
Monica has told me about the no-minge agreement previously and I do see the behavior in question improving, so I would be open to see the application again at a later date.

With the best intentions,

-OM4

Medical Research Manager | MTF E11 MSGT | Former OM

34 minutes ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

-Support

37 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

I'm sorry Vlad but if you can't learn how to distance yourself and look at the bigger picture of things and learn when people want to be left alone I don't wanna support you getting a position like this.

To clarify i dont even want to interfere with what you want im not going to do anything to stalk you or interfere in CNTN Im not going to just abuse this position because im not going to do that as that was just me trying to gain insight on the lore in the only way possible. if you want me to leave you alone i wont flag on the job if you or mike are on.

Former Sargent Negev Line monika
RFA,HMR,RIG, Longest lasting LR
CI RND 
Field Researcher,

40 minutes ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

-Support

-Support

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-support

Sorry Vlad your a minge

But, I like you as a person so I will give you some advice.

1. Sop with the Yandere serum

2. Do not do crazy shit in the name of "RP" like following someone around

3. Start doing normal logs and post them. Do a normal test like on SCP-999's bounciness or something.

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

• Bread locked this topic