Hobbs's Forum Diplomat Application

Hobbs

In-Game Name: Hobbs

Steam Name: [GL] Hobbs

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183533210

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Senior Admin on ImperialRP

How many posts do you have on the website? 192 posts

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday, I check them at least 3 times per hour.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? (100 Words Minimum) I believe that I am qualified for the Forum Diplomat position for multiple reasons. I am a very active member in the Teamspeak and on the forums. I check the forums daily to keep myself up to date with what's happening in all servers. One of the main reasons is professionalism. I act professional whenever the situation requires me to do so. I think I have proven my professional behaviour due to the fact that I ranked up to the staff ranks of Senior Admin and Head Gamemaster on ImperialRP, aswell as in-RP as Senior High Command on the same server. I also consider myself unbiased, which is a trait that I think will help me with better judgement if I get this position.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to pass make a difficult decision?ย Yes, I do consider myself to have good judgement. Over my time as a Staff and High Command member on ImperialRP, I had to take many hard decisions, and I believe that for most of them I had a good and fair judgement, and when I didn't I completely acknowledged it and learnt from my mistakes. I striked friends multiple times for breaking the rules, which in my opinion proves that I am fair and unbiasedย in my judgement. Many times I had to pick Command members and I did my best to research everything about both of them in order to have a better understanding on who is the better pick.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would first politely tell the person to stop and let him know that he's breaking rules using the forums shoutbox. I would then take a screenshot for proof [In case it's needed] and proceed to delete the messages. I would also provide him with the ban appeal form link and let him know that he can always make a ban appeal if he thinks his ban was unjustified. If further action is required, I would go to my higher-ups and leave it to their discretion.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warn appeal? I would first post a comment on the post saying " Forum Diplomat Message - Stop arguing or this post will be locked. Only + or - Supports are allowed. ย ". If they would keep arguing, I would hide the argument comments and lock the post, and let SMT handle the appeal.

๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฅ๐—ฃ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ - ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป

ย 

+Support
Very Active
Super friendly person
Has been apart of the community for a while

Hobbs is always trying to help out in any way he can, and I believe he will do great in this position.

world things GIF
ใ€ŽRetired Head of Staff on ImperialRPใ€

4 hours ago, Emoo said:

+Support
Very Active
Super friendly person

Hobbs is always trying to help out in any way he can, and I believe he will do great in this position.

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Rย Imperial RP General =-=ย Retired GM-SNR Admin =-=ย Staff of the month Oct. 2020

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Shock VCMDR/CMDRย ย |ย  January 23 - August 29thย 

• Manager
10 hours ago, Emoo said:

+Support
Very Active
Super friendly person

ย 

ใ€–ย ย PoliceRPย ใ€—Seniorย Management Team |ย Manager

ใ€–ย  Lead Account Managerย ย ใ€—

On 10/24/2020 at 11:26 PM, Emoo said:

+Support
Very Active
Super friendly person

ย 

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

+Support
Very Active
Super friendly person

Just an all around great guy! ย Good luck!

pdhcdepcomm.png

+Support
Very Active
Super friendly person

ย 

ใ€˜ย โ„๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐••ย ๐”ป๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃย ใ€™ใ€˜ย ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ’ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅย ใ€™
ใ€˜ย 
๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆย ใ€™

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

On 10/25/2020 at 4:26 AM, Emoo said:

+Support
Very Active
Super friendly person

An absolute babe, really nice and he changed me from being a minge to a serious boy hands down best dude really deserves it

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever